ch26- day two

after the hilarious day of yesterday which was neither good nor bad , where everyone enjoyed but bondita too suffer from fever ....

bonidita is now well and is cured ....

 everyone is fresh in the morning and check out from the hotel...

anirudh is now glad to see that she is well and is now able to travel or walk or roam in tour....

anirudh seeing her happy roaming and enjoying the tour with her friends gets happy too ..

but there 's someone who was watching the five with intense nature...  as like he is pampering to know whom they are and how they are and the most important checking out the two girls from tip to toe ... 

soon everyone enjoyed the tour and on the same day were about to live ...

after their departure towards the school ...

during their return journey....

bondita ....kitni jaldi bit gaye ye tin din...pata hi nahi chala kab hum aaye the aur kab jaa rahe hai....

payal   ....ha sach me bohot jaldi bit gaye ....pr bohot yaadgar the ye din ....everything was so nice ...

rudra ...yes u are right....but except one thing everything was right ....and that was bodita's illness ...

u know  bondita after seeing you in that condition i had just lose all senses and in that situation i just went out my anger on  anirudh sir ...but he calmly understand me ...actually he does't usually do so ...he instead punish everyone but this tine he was different but i was lucky enough to be saved by his wrath or might be in trouble ....

bondita ....i am really very sirry for that ..but but what should i do it was not at all my fault ..it was all the weathers fault ...it doesnt remember that it should travel with me ...where i go it should there ....

everyone share laugh on her emphatic diologue ...

seeing everyone enjoying anirudh too joyed ...

soon due to tiredness felt asleep...

parth has felt asleep and his head was on payal shoulder where as her head on her her luggage ...

rudra was in the same position from the beginning ....

bondita washaving a peaceful sleep on anirudh's shoulder ...

{ anirudh is sitting near driver of the cart

 bondita   was behind anirudh with rudra as her side partner 

parth and payal were the partners ...

when they  started their journey bonidta was in cross with anirudh but this tie unfortunately or fortunately the four had exchanged the seats ...with their partners too with them.....}

anirudh was glaring bondita 

and talking to himself.....kitni bolli hai hai bondita ....aaj bhi vais eki vaise hai ...shaitani karna ...masti karna aur dusro ko hasna kabhi nhi bulati....

her innocent and cute face ...her obedient helpful and kind nature ....her quality of forgiveness and getting forgived by someone is like a goddess ...her charm to do anything ...her behaviour that will melt anyones heart ....

her talent ...her inteilligence....her passion to fly and touch sky...to be the female barriester of india ...is what make her more beautiful than others 

she is adorable and i am prud of her from the very begining when i realised the spark present in her....

anirudh unknowingly praising bondita ....

see how peacefully she is sleeping ...sleeping like a kid ...

he smiles seeing her ...

and he too felt asleep praising her....such that his head rest on her head 

after reaching to the destination that is school .....

as the cart stop anirudh opened his eyes and feel awkwrd as his head was on bonditas head he had hold her hand ...unknowingly

anirudh wakes up everyone after he comfortably sits and leaves the hand of her ....

everyone wakes up....

after everyone rushes out of their cart 

principal announces that everyone should rejoin scool on monday ...giving holiday on saturday ...and a permanent holiday of sunday....

after holidays when everyone joins school...

before assembly as there was time to start assembly ....

rudra -....perth payal bondu dekho me kya laya hu..

payal....kya hai..jaldi batao na 

rudra ...ye lo

rudra distributes photos to parth payal and bondita ...

bondita ...ye bohot sundar aaye hai...

parth ....aur hame trip ki yad diate rehenge ...aur yade taje hongi...

payal...are ye vali photo dehko kitni pyarri hai....

payal shows the photo where bondita and rudra had an eye contact when bonditas  hair get stuck into bush

she shows the photo to everyone 

unfortunately, anirudh watch everything from distant and he also watches the photo ....after anirudh sees the photo ...his anger has no limits ....he rushes towards them  

anirudh...kya chal raha hai yaha par ...

didn't you understand its time for assembly prayer ..

leave fast ...

next time if i watch you with this stuff and going against rules of assembly ...you all will be severely punished ....understand everyone leave now ....

everyone leaves from there including bondita ....

as days are passed by when rudra used to fight used to arrogant but now he has changed due to bondita and he now joins the trio for intervals too....

in interval time,....

rudra .....anirudh is weird ....as like today he without reason scolded us ....wheres on tour too while we were travelling he first scolded and then he too join us in the conversation ...i can't understand him ...

bondita .....no rudra  

in my view he was being an over protective towards us as we were alone and rest are in school premises ... ....

do you remember when principal sir has introduced him ....he stated that he is a barriester and he fights for women rights ....and now as he is a teacher too then may be for securing us he show this side of him ....

isn't it ?

bondita smartly handles the situation