ch19- bondita gets hurt

As per announced by the teacher Parth and rudra both think of having bondita as their partner...

They both plan for asking her to be partner and leave from their places to ask bondita will she be his partner for the dance

Bondita and payal are standing near the classroom window which is also near to door...

Both rudra and Parth arrive there to ask on the same time ....

Bondita...tum dono ek hi time pe ...
Kuch kaam tha kya..

Parth and rudra at same time ......ha

Bondita slightly laugh and asks what

Parth.....rudra tum pehele bolo

Rudra ...nhi nhi tun pehele bolo ...

Both in nervousness say in each other to say first ...

Bondita...koi BHI bolo pr bolo Varna teacher aa jayenge

Parth and rudra both think that what if the other is also arrived to ask bondita for dance ....
So they say at the same time ..

Kya tum mere sath couple dance karogi?

Bondita gets shocked as on the same time both ask for the couple dance to her....

But she wisely answers yes ...

Parth. ....bondita tumne kise ha kahaa
bondita..

Rudra..ha bondita tum kiske sath dance karogi.....

This situation is observed by teacher which is standing on the door step but doesn't interrupt as she wants to listen what bondita's decision will be ...as on one side her best friend Parth who was with her from the beginning she arrived and the other was rudra whom she had changed and almost had him perfect as a good student
...

Bondita answers Maine tum dono ko ha Kaha.... prashna Hoga na man kaise kyuki ...tum dono mere liye khaas ho ...

Ye hamara pehla Saal he couple dance Karne ka to is Baar practise sessions jyada honge aur muze ATA BHI nhi hai to mein turn wise dono ke sath dance Jaise ki kal Parth ke earth dance karungi tab payal aur rudra pair karenge ..
Aur jab parso ride ke sath dance karungi to Parth payal ke sath dance karega....isse dono ka man BHI nhi tutega.

Aur rahi baat annual day ki to us din jiski baari hogi vo dance Karna ...

Teacher was highly impressed by her ...and entered saying ....

Yes bondita from tomorrow onwards after interval classes are given for all to practice ...

All of them returned to their places ...

From next day practise sessions are started on first they just learn the steps and rules and practise will be starting tomorrow sated by their dance teacher...

On the next day when bondita is practising with Parth ....Anirudh sees them as he was passing by ...and enters to see what is actually happening in the class as only principal and class teacher knows  about the preparation of couple dance is going on as only two classes were permitted to do it and rest are continuing their study
..

Anirudh enters and asks dance teacher politely what's going on here

He replies  and told everything about the couple dance going to take place on the annuals.....

He also states that the girl with the longest hair is very nice at her learning skills she had learnt in first time and doing it well...

He looks to the girl whom the teacher is stating and finds none other than bondita

The dance teacher also states due to her beauty and passionate moves already two boys had asked her ( showing Parth and rudra....)
And she is turnwise dancing with them .....

He not only states everything to Anirudh but admire her and says isn't she beautiful and talented ...without any quarrel or arrugement she just solve the mystery ....
She is unique .. didn't you think so ..?

Anirudh on listening this gets angry but calmly answers that yes indeed she is beautiful and talented too ..the person whom she will choose will be the luckiest person

Anirudh takes the permission of the class teacher of bonditas class to attain the practise sessions and help her get relief from a lot of burden she face due to every thing...( Trying to convince her as he want to stay in the class during practise sessions...)

Class teacher also allows him as she will get free time to  relax herself but asks him to take care of everyone as they are practicing first time they may hurt themselves

On the next practise sessions rudra was her partner and instead of concentrating on the steps he was staring her which was notice by Anirudh but not by bondita...

rudra was so engulfed in his daydream of dancing with her that he doesnt realise that he is doing different as of the dance teacher teaching them ...he in is dream is holding her from her waist and she is too reciprocating him ....in reality his hands reaches to her waist and bondita i snot feelig comfortable too but as he he is doing different steps everyone is watching them and he pulled her close enough and round her from one hand or his index finger and then by holding from her waist he bows down to her making her weight come on his hands ....and everyone starts to clap which brings him to reality and he makes her stand properly...

after understanding what he has done and might be bondita will feel uncomfortable further to dancewith him he tries to justify himself by saying her that he unintentionally was carried away by the song ....he never wantr her to be uncomfortable with her ....and he will never ever do that again without her permission ...

seeing the whole dance ...and closeness of the two has made anirudh angry ...and bonditas uncomfort has put oil in the fire ...anirudh is angry at such an extent that he can burst out loudlybut he controls ....

Anirudh asks dance teacher to give them a break ...

In break ...Anirudh calls rudra and says him to focus on the dance steps rather focusing on anyone ....

But still after break rudra again glare her....

Anirudh gets angry but controls himself and decides to keep him away of bondita ....

Next day Parth practises with bondita ...
He is in growing infatuation with her ...
During practise session he used to get freeze looking at her and ...
Suddenly bondita falls down ...