ch 35 burning anirudh

.....

Soon anirudh the classtecher of bonditas class announces for annuals ...

As you all now after there are enough mature , the students they were now asked to perform couple dance in the annual ...but first bondita had get hurt so she was not able to perform

{And last year for convincing anirudh she had perform love drama but this time there's no barrier for any couple dance}

This year is situation is totally different and there's no dilemma of choosing partners ...which had bondita faced on her first couple dance practice session..

This time parth choose payal as her dance partner where as bondita becomes partner of rudra ...

Rudra gets delighted that at last he will be able to be partner of bondita in couple dance...and bondita too has no problem in it...

As anirudh is the class teacher of bondita class he is only going to be there or survey the practice sessions regularly...

...

Soon the practice sessions are started...

Dance teacher says bondita that she needs extra practice as she is doing first time as she hadn't practice before due to her feet injury. ...

First day ...

Dance teacher teaches everyone but bondita wasn't able to match the legs ...so for 2- 3 days dance teacher teach her basic steps....

After some days ...

Rudra starts practicing with bondita ...

He holds her one hand in hand and his another hand on her waist ....

This makes anirudh burn in jealousy but how could he stop them without any reason ...for calming himself he drinks water ...

Rudra starts practicing with her in the same position but from start or from basic like for few days he just let her match her legs with him...

Soon she matched the legs and is now prepared to dance with him freely ....

Rudra holds her from waist and slides her in air and slowing brings down down form upside down gazing at her ...

Seeing this anirudh 's face get and red in anger ...and his jealousy is also seen on his face but he doesn't know why he is feeling so when he already knows that rudra is a nice guys ...

Anirudh...

To himself...

Mujhe rudra aur bondita ko sath kyo nhi dekh pa raha hu... mujhe unhe ek sath dekh kr gussa kyu aa raha hai jb ki mujhe pata hai ki rudra acha ladka hai...

Hey kaisi feelings hai kuch samaj nhi aa raha hai ...

Do I am getting over protective towards her or is it something else which is not letting me in peace...

While for bondita she is totally comfortable with rudra

From the incident of suresh she has grown a protective feeling from him to her...

She knows after anirudh the person who is likely to be same like him who protects her is no other than rudra

She feel secure when she is with him ..

..

Anirudh has growing to its extent...

One day ..

Anirudh....rudra rtum bondita ke sath extra practice karke thak jate hoge na ...tum abse sirf practice sessions me practice karna bondita ki extra practice mein karwa diya karunga ...

Rudra ... sir koi baat nhi bondita meri dost hai ...

Uske liye extra practice nhi karunga to kis ke liye karunga...

Bondita ...ha sir rudra sahi keh raha hai ab maine jab ise sahi raste pr laya hai to ye mere liy eitna to karhisakta hai...haina rudra...?

For teasing rudra

Anirudh ....why aren't you comfortable with me ..or you don't want to practice with me ...in serious tone

Bondita ...no sir I doesn't mean to say like that...

Actually I was tesing rudra...

I hadn't thought to hurt your feelings

I am very sorry for that ...

Anirudh ... don't be sorry ...

So lets start from today itself ...

Here bondita is too much happy to dance with her love and that too he only asked for it ...

Bondita to herself ...main kitni khush aaj aap ko nhi bata sakti biristra babu ...

Aisa lag raha hai jaise mein sapne me hu ...

Jaha aap muje khud dance ke liye puch rahe hai...

Anirudh forwards his hands ...there was no one except rudra bondita and anirudh as they do extra practice after school overs ...

Bondita handovers her hand in his hand looking in his eyes where she is almost lost..

Anirudh and bondita practice ...

Seeing them like that rudra gets irritated that how anirudh can snatch the chance of dancing with her ...

Here sam had alredy stated her father to investigate about bondita and she had come to know that she is divorcee of a rich landlord ....

But as his father is not a bigger officer they cannot find out the person whose bondita is divorcee and the reason behind her divorce ....

She thinks that if she will reveal it now it won't hurt that much but if she hurt her after this annual when everyone is praising her of talent in annual she will reveal it in front of everyone in annual not only in the class ...

She also thinks that bondita and rudra has feelings fir each other and after their lovely performance , after they perform happily together ...after her revealation will shock both of them and will break her into pieces that much that she will not able to join them again  

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Guys if you loving my story then please vote and comment

Today's target 😇

Votes 50+

Comments 20+

Till then bye ...

Next part will uploaded after target striked..

Sorry guys for this but I was not getting enough votes and comments as expected and no one suggested the reason behind it too so I thought of the another way ☺️

Please forgive me for above instance

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें