004

V A D A

We got to the concert at 7:00 and it is now like 11:15. 

I noticed that the people on the stage all seem really close and like to joke around, it did make the show much more interesting since I don't know any of the songs. They are funny, I do have to admit, I did laugh a couple times. Their music was pretty good too, it was like a mix between pop and rock. It was fun to listen to and really fun to see my friends so happy to be here. 

After everyone started leaving, the 4 of us had to put on these pass things to show we are going to the meet and greet thing. I'm not exactly sure what to expect though. All I think is going to happen is they're going fangirl for a good minute, talk to the band for another minute, then I take a picture of my 3 friends with this boy band so we can leave. 

Once we got in the line, they all talked about the show while I stood there silently, laughing at them as they started to bicker over which song was the best. 

The one that's stuck in my head is the one where they say "Best song ever" a lot so, I'm assuming it's called Best Song Ever. 

"What'd you think of the concert Vay?" Faith asks me since I was the only one not screaming the whole time. I honestly think they broke my fucking ear drums. I shrug making all of us laugh.

"I guess I thought they where pretty funny. They all look like they have fun and the music was surprisingly good." 

Mila and Eva laugh while Faith nods her head proudly. 

"We did it guys! We got her to join the fandom of One Direction!" Faith says proudly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, not so fast! I said the music was good, but not that good!" I tell her, scrunching up my face.

She roles her eyes at me while I laugh at how I can easily annoy them by telling them I don't like this band. 

After probably a half hour, it was finally my friends turn next. We where last in line for this meet and greet thing, and I know they did it on purpose. I do have to give it to them though, they are smart cause now they can talk to the people for how ever long they want without hearing the excuse "Sorry, we gotta get through the line! It was nice to meet you!" 

All of them handed me their waters as they straighten themselves out before they actually have to talk. 

Then, we all hear "Next!" 

I laugh at the sight of Faith's bright pink cheeks and the colour drain from Eva's face. Mila is just smiling like always. 

I continue to laugh as all my friends stumble over their words and practically forget how to talk. 

The sight was hilarious, I wish I filmed it.

I stayed to the side as they posed for the picture, every single one of them with big smiles on their faces, making me laugh. But I was surprised that the band also had big smiles on their faces even after doing this thousands of times. 

After they took the picture, I was expecting to go home but my friends had other plans. I guess the people in the band took interest in my fiends because they started talking. A lot. 

I decided to let them have their moment as I just go on my phone. 

After a good 10 minutes of Instagram feed and leaning against a brick wall, I see feet starting to walk towards me. 

I don't think much of it until their foot steps stop right in front of my body. 

I look up to the person, only be met with a pair of pale, green eyes. 

Pretty eyes was the first thing that popped into my mind the second I looked at him. 

I recognize him from someone on the stage but I didn't say anything. 

Instead, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back at my phone, continuing to scroll. 

That was until I heard his voice say "Not a fan are you?" 

He has this thick accent that I could already tell was British. Even though I heard it when he was talking on stage, it was much more attractive in person. But I wasn't planning on having a conversation with some famous dude who's not actually interested in what I have to say.

"No. I'm just hear cause my friends wanted me to come." I tell him, looking up from my phone as I speak.

He nods and I look past him at my friends. 

Faith is talking to a blond guys while Eva and Mila talk to the three other guys that I also recognize from the show. 

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles." The guy tells me as he holds his hand out for me to shake.

"Vada Carter." I tell him, shaking his hand quickly.

He nods and studies my face, breaking into a slight smile seconds after. 

The guy seems nice, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, but I don't want to talk to him. 

He then moves beside me on the wall. 

The bricks that where in this room kinda reminded me of a school hallway. 

After a minute or so, the Harry guys next to me says "What's your favourite colour?" 

"Why would you want to know that?" I ask him, raising my eyebrows but not looking at him.

"Don't know, just trying to make conversation." He tells me.

I see Faith look at me and her eyes grow slightly wide. I nod my head towards the door telling her I want to go and she nods. 

I push myself off the wall and look at the guy beside me. 

"You can go back to not knowing I exist, you don't have to pretend to be interested in talking to me. I'm not a fan after all. Bye." 

I start to walk out of the room with my friends leaving the Harry guy with his mouth slightly parted in shock but with an amused look in his eye.

Oh well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------