038

V A D A

Hangovers suck. 

I annoyingly had to wake up earlier because we had to leave early in the morning. 

Packing my things with a killer headache and feeling like I'm going to throw up every second is one of the worst feelings I've ever had. 

Other than Harry getting me a Tylenol and a few words shared, we said nothing to each other. 

I silently made my way out of the hotel before all of the boys with Tommy, and I thought that the paparazzi would put there cameras down once they realized I wasn't one of the boys but instead they'll all started taking pictures of me and Tommy. 

We both quickly made our way to the car as the pap started going a bit too crazy that it got to the point of scaring me. 

"What was that about?" I ask once Tommy shuts the car door. 

"I'm not sure, wasn't able to check any of the tabloids because of Kendall's hangover. Do you remember much from last light?" Tommy asks, laughing. 

I furrow my eyebrows, trying to remember something but all I can remember is leaving the banquet and getting into the limo. 

"No, how bad was it?" I ask, chewing on my lip nervously. 

In response, he chuckles and shakes his head. "I'll leave that for Harry to explain." He tells me, looking out the window. 

Well Tommy, Harry and I are currently not on speaking terms due to him grabbing another woman's ass and flirting with her so don't you think that'll be a tad bit hard? 

I roll my eyes at myself and look out the window, just like Tommy is until we get to the airport. 

I quickly get out of the car and thankfully, there were no pap allowed at this one for safety reasons and crap.

Once stepping onto the plane after Tommy, I see all the boys sitting in one of the seats beside each other. 

How did they get here before us if we left before they did? 

Suddenly, they all look at me with sad eyes and concerned looks making me raise my eyes brows at them. 

"Hi lucky." Niall's voice says, but it's quoted today and a lot less cheerful. 

"Hi? Why are you all looking at me at like?" I ask, only feeling my eyebrows furrowing as I do. 

"Um... just, me and the boys saw some stuff on the tabloids that I think you need to see." Liam answers, now making me frown. 

What happened now? 

"Why is she in the tabloids? I told James our team isn't allowed to put her in that position." Harry exclaims. 

"Harry, lad, just look at this because I think this is a bigger problem than James." Louis tells him, looking at me towards the end of his sentence. 

I hesitantly make my way over to them after Harry sits beside Liam and I sit on the other side of Liam since he has the computer on his lap. 

"So, um... let me just show you." Liam mumbles as he switches the tab. The second I read the headline of the online magazine article, my heart drops into my stomach. 

"Harry saves secret girlfriend, Vada Carter, from stripping naked in front of a bunch of people?" 

Oh god. I frantically look to Harry who only has his eyebrows furrowed but jaw clenched. 

"Play the video." Harry mumbles through his teeth, making Liam click the play button on the video just under the head line.

The second I see me take off the dress strap, everything hits me like a wave.