051

V A D A

I get in my car and start driving towards the address Harry wrote down on the sticky note. It's been 2 days since we talked and I am mentally prepared to hear what else he has to tell me. 

I called him last night and he told me so come over today, so I'm going. I don't really know why though cause it's not that hard to understand what really happened between us, but I feel like I need to go. 

It was only about a 15 minute drive before I pulled into his driveway. I've got to say, his house is really nice. It's not gigantic but it's definitely a lot bigger than a regular house. I hop out of my car and walk up to the front door, staring at the ground as I knock on the door softly. 

It opens seconds later and I look up only to be met with Harry's emerald green eyes. He really hasn't changed a bit.

 He really hasn't changed a bit

"Hey..." He says softly, a small smile on his lips. "Come in." 

I slowly nod and walk through the door once he's step to the side. His house is nice, decorated beautifully. The walls are a soft shade of grey, a couple accent walls a darker shade of grey. There are a couple paintings and photography pictures spread across the canvas, filling up the plain walls. There is a little furniture around, like small tables and mirrors. 

I follow Harry as he walks through his house, I have no idea where he is taking me but I don't really have to be worried about it. It's Harry, after all. 

"We can, um, talk in here. There's a couple things I want to show you." He says quietly, walking into a room with french doors, curtains covering the glass window part of the door. It sees like a nice room. 

He opens the door and I am quick to realize it's his in home studio. There's a gorgeous black grand piano near the corner of the room, a bunch of guitars in the room, a couch made of a black, soft-looking material, and a small recording studio in the corner, but it's not really a studio. There's the recording microphone with all of the traveling equipment around it.

"Nice room." I say before I could stop myself. I quickly widen my eyes before hearing him chuckle and murmuring a small 'thank you'. 

"You can sit any where around, the couch just might be more comfortable than one of the stools." He tells me, pointing to the black couch that is against the wall. I nod and go sit down on the couch, putting my purse down beside me and leaning against the back of the couch, looking at the celling. 

"Thanks for coming over." Harry suddenly speaks after a couple of seconds. 

"I'm still not sure why I came." I murmur, not really sure why I said it. I mean, it was true but definitely not a needed comment. 

"Well I really appreciate it, I know I hurt you a lot and I know it might be weird but I really do appreciate it." He tells me and I hear him sitting down on one of the stools, his voice still too far away for him to be sitting close to me but he's still in the room.