035

V A D A

After a drive filled with laughs from Kendall and I, I make my way back to Harry and I's hotel. I'm a lot happier today than I lately have been and I'm not exactly sure why. 

As soon as I walk into the room, Harry pops his head out of the bathroom door making me jump. 

"Jesus Harry!" I shout with a small smile on my lips as he laughs at my reaction. 

"Hello to you too, love." He reply's, walking over to me in his boxers before planting a kiss on my lips. 

"So me and the guys a meeting about tonight and then we have to go get our suits from the store. We'll be back by probably 7 and we have to leave before 7:30. I don't know how long it takes for you to get ready or what your doing if anything, just letting you know." He tells me, pulling on pants and a shirt before wrapping his arms around my waist as I laugh and wrap like around his neck. 

"I'll be ready." I tell him, making his dimples pop as he smiles. He brings his lips to mine and encourages a soft, lazy kiss. 

"I'm so excited for you to come tonight." He mumbles against my lips, making me smile. 

"Me too, Haz." I reply before pulling away. I grab the dress bag from the hook I put it on and turn to look at Harry. 

"I have to pay you back for this!" I tell him, partly reminding myself so I don't forget. 

"No way! My treat to you babe!" He reply's cheekily. 

"I will one day, but right now I got you something. Consider it a deposit." I tell him, making his face scrunch up. I laugh and reach into my bag, pulling out a small white box.

"I, um, I saw this at the store and asked Franny about it. It was your size and it reminded me of you so, I got it. It wasn't really expensive and I know you don't wear a lot of rings but I just thought you would like it." I ramble but quickly shut my mouth when I see him smiling. 

"You got me a ring?" He asks, still smirking. 

"I um- yeah... I did." I timidly reply. He opens the small box, still smirking as he picks up the ring. 

"Is this your way of proposing to me, Vay?" He asks, making me roll my eyes and shake my head. 

"Shut up and tell me if you like it or not!" I say, my cheeks slightly pink. 

"I love it, thank you." He answers, chuckling and pressing a small kiss to my lips. 

"Really?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. 

"I'll wear it all the time, I love it. I love it very much." He tells me, putting the ring on his middle finger and wiggling his fingers around. 

"Your such an idiot!" I say smiling, still blushing. "Now leave, I need to start getting ready! It's already 5:30!" 

He laughs and kisses me again. "I'll see you in a couple hours, don't miss me to much." He reply's as he walks through the door. 

I shake my head and laugh, locking the door. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower before stripping and getting into the shower.

After I shower, I throw on undergarments and one of Harry's t-shirts at I start to get ready. 

After running over to Kendall's hotel room and stealing one of her stylists curling irons, I curl my hair and do my make up. I don't do too much. I put on my concealer, blush, highlighter, do my eyebrows and my mascara but today I added a very small brown eyeliner wing.