Epilogue

V A D A

"Sommer! Go wash your hands for dinner please!" I yell up the stairs. 

"Ok Mommy!" I hear her sweet little voice shout back. I let out a little chuckle and make my way back into the kitchen. 

Only seconds later I hear the front door being opened and closed. As I stir the sauce together, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

"Hi baby." I hear the voice of my husband whisper into my ear. 

"Hi Harry." I giggle back. He kisses my cheeks before putting his hands around my waist. 

"What's for dinner tonight?" He asks me, swaying us back and forth.

"The only thing I'm good at cooking. Pasta!" I tell him jokingly. I'm still not the best cook. Suddenly we hear a little night pitched scream and giggles. 

"Daddy!" I hear the voice of my 3 year old daughter shout. 

Harry turns around and lets out a laugh as our daughter runs into his arms. He picks her up and does a little spin, just like he does every day. (Picture of Sommer at the top) 

"Hi sweetie, did you have a good day a preschool?" Harry asks Sommer. 

"So fun!" She giggles with her cute little baby voice. "And when Auntie Faith picked me up, she played a song with a bad word in it!" I let out a little laugh as I mix the sauce in with the pasta. 

"And what was that word?" Harry asks her. 

"The song said shit!" She giggles out, Harry laughing along with her. I turn around with my eyebrows raised and lean against the counter top.

"Sommer Evelina Styles... what did you just say?" I ask her, my lips starting to perk up into a small smile but I try to hide it. 

"Shit!" She screams as Harry puts her down. 

I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore so I let out a little chuckle. Probably bad parenting but little kids swearing is my weak spot. 

"Come here sweetie." I tell her laughing as I crouch down. She walks over to me and cups cheeks with her tiny cute baby hands. 

"We can't say that word ok? That's a mean word and it's not nice." I tell her and she nods with a small smile. 

"But daddy says it all the time at night, I hear him when I'm sleeping. He says a lot of other bad words too." She tells me, making my eyes go wide as I look at Harry. He doesn't even try to hide his laugh, he looks amused. 

"We'll daddy shouldn't be saying those things." I tell her, trying to stifle my own laugh. "Now, who wants to eat?" I ask standing up, finally laughing when I turn around. 

After putting our food on plates, Harry helping Sommer with her food, we all sit down at the round table we have in the kitchen. 

"Daddy! You'll never believe what me and Ki did today!" Sommer says, smiling bigger than ever.

Kiera is Faiths child who is actually the same age as Sommer, everyone calls her Ki though.

"What?" Harry asks, actually sounding interested. 

"We played with blocks and then we switched snacks even though the teacher says we can't!" She tells him before shoving her mouth with pasta.

"That's my girl!" Harry praises before high-fiving our daughter. I shake my head and laugh. 

"Yeah! But then she told me that she's going to have a little brother named Nicky and that uncle Max picked his name." She tells us. 

"That's right sweetie, they are going to be having a baby soon. And you know who else is?" Harry tells her, shaking her head. "Uncle Niall." He tells her, raising his eyebrows as he speaks.