028

V A D A

Once again, the guys' shout was amazing. After they shower and did whatever they needed to do, we get into the black Range Rover that will be taking us to the airport. 

Harry and I had a nice day. We went to go see a bunch of animals, went to lunch, then we came back to the hotel to get our things together and then went to the show. 

Although we had a nice day, I have a feeling of anxiousness everywhere I go. I'm not one for human confrontation but James is all about that. I'm not really scared of what he's going to do but I am nervous he's going to make me talk to some reporters or something and I can't do that. 

It wasn't long before we got to the private airport and made our way onto their private jet. Not once did I ever think those words would come out of my mouth. As soon as I take a seat on the couch, James rushes onto the plane and eyes me and Harry. 

"You two, now." He says, walking into the part of the plane that has a door so it makes it like a room. I tiredly sit down on that couch next to Harry, walking in after a very annoyed James. 

"What can I do for you?" Harry cheekily asks James, still in a good mood from the show 

"I told you I'd come up with something and I did." James tells him, briefly looking at me before meeting Harry's eyes again. 

"Me first." Harry says, smile wiped off his face. 

Well, that didn't last long. 

"What?" James asks, rolling his eyes.

"No matter what your stupid plan is, you keep Vada out of the drama. You keep her away from paparazzi, you don't call them to tell them where she is and you don't bring her name into anything with the media." Harry tells him sternly.

"Fine. Better for me." James mumbles. 

"That means no publicity training." Harry spits out, making me look at him confused as James looks at him with wide eyes. 

What the hell is publicity training? 

"What! Are you crazy! Everyone in this business has to go through publicity training!" James practically shouts. 

"Not her. She doesn't need it if she's not speaking to the pap." Harry tells him, once again sternly. James glares at me before looking back at Harry and clenching his jaw. 

"Fine." He spits through his teeth. 

"Prefect." Harry smiles, leaning back into his seat, more relaxed now knowing I won't be on the public eye. 

"Don't get too happy yet." James says, taking a seat on the leather seat in front of Harry and I. 

"What do you need me to do James?" Harry breathes out. 

I will never understand how this man never loses his patients or is disrespectful towards people until they push him over the edge, it truly amazes me. 

"Ever since this morning, I have been looking for something bigger to announce to the public so your secret romance is not the head line of every magazine." James tells us, now more clam then I've ever seen him.

"Alright." Harry mumbles, nodding his head with his eyebrows furrowed like he always does when focusing on something. 

"You know Kendall Jenner?" James asks, raising his eyebrows. Harry shrugs and nods. 

"Yeah, we're pretty good friends actually." Harry tells James. 

"And have you two ever been photographed together?" James asks. 

"Uh, I think a couple times when we were hanging out with a group of friends." Harry says and I could tell by the tone in his voice that he's very confused. 

"Well, Kendall is kind of in the same situation you two are but I'll save you the boring romantic details and just get to the point. Harry, you will be dating Kendall for at least 2 months or up until this tour ends." James says and my eyes go wide. 

"No, I will not be. I will be dating Vada." Harry tells James, still as confused as I am. 

"You see technically, yes you will be dating Vada. But publicly, you will be dating super model Kendall Jenner." James states. Of course he has to add the fucking super model part. 

"What?" Harry asks, annoyed and confused. 

"You will not be seen in public with Vada at all, you will only be seen with Kendall. You and Vada are not allowed to go out in public together, you can't even ride in the same car together anymore. Vada will not be allowed in the crowd of any concert and will have to stay in the dressing room so no fan sees her from backstage. Publicly Harry, you are now dating Kendall Jenner." James speaks out.

My eyes grow wider and wider more he talks. 

"Hold on!" I interrupt. "Now I'm not allowed to go out in public!" James laughs and shakes his head. 

"No, no. You may still go out in public, just not with Harry. You two will not step foot out of the hotel closer than 15 meters away unless it's in the dressing room at a show." He tells me. 

"Are you fucking crazy!" Harry shouts out. 

"Watch it young man! You signed the contract so legally, you have to do this!" James shouts back, standing up to try to make him look more intimidating. 

"I don't have to do shit!" Harry shouts, also standing so he's once again taller than James. 

"You do if you want you and your friends careers to stay alive! This management built you up and we can bring you down just as easily! So, you got anything more to say?" James shouts, Harry having no choice but to back down. 

Harry stares at James with a clenched jaw and flared eyes. If looks could kill, James would be 6 feet down by now. 

"That's what I thought." James mumbles, opening the door to the small room we were in and walking out, closing it behind him. 

Harry frustratedly punches to the table in front of us, making me flinch. He turns to look at me with disappointment before shaking his head. 

"It's ok, just fall asleep. Everything will be alright, you just need to get out of your head for a little." I tell him as he sits down and leans his head on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around me. I play with his hair as he drifts to sleep and cuddles himself into me.

Little does he know, I'm in my own head too.

What the fuck does James mean? He will be dating Kendall Jenner? Beautiful, famous Kendall Jenner? And what does James mean when he says Kendall's in the same situation?

Fuck you James.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------