011

V A D A

As we finish eating, we decide to watch a movie. I tell Harry to pick a movie while I cleaned up. After a little bit of arguing, he agreed and finally let me clean up a little bit. As I bring all of the empty take out containers in the kitchen, I also put a 20 dollar bill on his counter. 

Like yeah, I get that's he's rich and famous and has a lot of money and stuff, but I still feel bad that he pays for everything. I don't him to think I'm just using him for his money or fame or something cause I just like hanging out with him. 

Once I get back into the living room, I see Harry has picked a movie. I sit on the couch beside him and he smiles as he looks over to me. 

"Ready?" He asks. 

"Play the movie boy band!" I tell him, nodding my head. He laughs and shakes his head while pressing the play button. 

Not even 15 minutes later, the elevator doors randomly open and in walk 4 very noisy boys. They keep calling out Harry's name but stop once they see him on the couch. 

I hear Harry whisper under his breath "For fucks sake." I laugh under my breath and and watch as the 4 boys that just walked in take a double take at the scene in front of them. 

Harry throws his head back in annoyance and says "What do you guys want?" 

The blonde one laughs and says "Whoa there Harry, calm your tits!" He sounds... Irish maybe? 

The rest of the boys chuckle at blonde boys remark, me included.

Harry looks at me and smiles, his annoyed look disappearing. He shakes his head while I counting to lightly laugh as we keep eye contact with each other. 

Then, a heavy, British accent kinda like Harry's says "Are we interrupting something orrrr?" 

I turn my head away from Harry's green eyes to look at the 4 boys. 

Before I could say anything, Harry says "Yes, you are. Now go!" 

I nudge Harry with my elbow lightly, making him chuckle at my actions. 

"I'm Niall!" I hear the Irish accent say.

I turn to look at all of them again and put on a genuine smile. 

"Hi, I'm Vada!" I tell him.

All of their eyes slightly widen and it's like they've heard of me before and realization hits them. 

The one I now know as Niall says "Your Vada! The one Harry doesn't shut up about at rehearsal!" 

I laugh and look at Harry who looks slightly embarrassed. 

Then, the accent I heard earlier says "Not just at rehearsals Niall, everywhere!" 

All of the guys laugh, making me laugh along and Harry just sit there embarrassed.

The same guy from before says "I'm Louis!"

I smile and give a faint wave. 

Then, the brunette to the right of Niall says "I'm Liam!" 

I smile again and the once with darker hair says "I'm Zayn!" 

I smile at all of them and can't help to notice that they all have some sort of accent.

 "We where just going to watch a movie, would you guys like to join us?" I ask.

I hear Harry groan again but once I look at his face, I see him smile with a light chuckle escaping his lips. The rest of the boys all nod and hop on the couch. Niall beside me, Zayn on the other side of Niall, Liam beside Harry and Louis of the other side of Liam. 

Even though there was lots of space on the couch, they where all sitting so close together. I found it really funny actually. But because they where squishing so tightly together, I was forced to practically be laying on Harry which was way closer then I originally planned. I'm not complaining though, Harry's warm. 

As I am practically cuddled up again Harry, his arm hesitantly snakes around my waist, making a faint smile play on my slips. Me and Harry have never really... cuddled? We haven't really been more then friends who casually flirt. 

Well, flirt a lot but I can't help it. 

Something keeps pulling me back when my head tells me to leave before I catch feelings. I just really, really don't want to catch feelings. I've already surprised myself enough by being friends with him, good friends but catching feelings for him would just makes me mess everything up. I've never been in a relationship and I don't really know why but it doesn't bother me cause I never wanted a relationship.

I lean my head on Harry's shoulder and he leans his head on top of mine. 

Our first time being affectionate towards each other... and it's in front of Harry's friends. 

After 10 minutes, Niall grabs the TV remote and pauses the movies, making everyone but me groan in protest. 

"Come on lad!" Louis whines

"It was just starting to get good!" Liam complains

Niall brushes off their comments and looks at me with a smile. 

"That movie was just getting worse and we all know it! So, Vada, tell us about yourself!" Niall says with a wide smile.

"Oh yeah! I'd much rather listen to this then watch that shit movie!" Liam says.

I laugh as all of their eyes are on me. I get slightly nervous cause i'm not really used to the attention and I'm not a big fan of it either. 

"Well, there's not much to know!" I tell them, laughing nervously.

They all laugh and Louis says "Do you go to school?"

 I shake my head and say "I turned 18 not to long ago and after high school, I didn't go to college!" 

Then, Liam asks "Where do you work?" 

I smile as I feel Harry's finger start to subconsciously trace shapes through the black fabric on my hip.

I say "I work at a diner with my best friend Faith who is also my roommate. You guys actually met all of my friends like a couple months ago at your concert!" 

All their faces look confused before it finally hits them and they remember.

Niall nods and says "I remember them! I really liked that Faith one! I need to meet her again!" 

I laugh and think about how Faith is going to freak out when I tell her this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------