045

V A D A

When I woke up, Harry wouldn't let me go. I reminded him that he needs to pack up all of his stuff and I need to go to the store and after 10 minutes, he finally let go. 

"Are you sure you ok to go by yourself?" Harry asked me for the third time. 

"I'll be fine, Haz. I just need to get some tampons cause I'm getting my period like next week and I need a couple other things." I tell him as I zip up my suitcase. Of course he's still laying in bed. 

"But I can come with you!" He tells me. 

"You can't come with me though cause you have to get all your stuff together!" I remind him again. He sighed and pinched his eyes shut. "Harry, I'm fine ok?" He sits up and shakes his head before locking his gaze on mine. 

"But Vada your not fine. I saw you yesterday-" He says but I quickly cut him off. 

"There was nothing to see, I told you I was washing my hair." I tell him. 

"You need to talk to me Vada! You can't do this again!" He says sternly but gently. 

"There's nothing to talk about, I'm fine." I tell him again. "I will talk to you Harry but right now there's nothing to talk about." He nods and stands up. 

"Alright, be safe." He tells me. 

I nod my head and hug him, quickly pecking his lips before pulling away. As I started to walk towards the door, I heard him mumble "I love you". 

I decided not go acknowledge it cause I don't know how to react. Right now just doesn't feel like the right time to say it back to him. Everything is still so messed up between us, too messed up between us for me to tell him I love him.

After going to the pharmacy and then a thrift store that was next to it that had some cute clothes for cheap prices, I made my way back onto the street. 

The second I do though, I am suddenly swarmed by paparazzi, all of their cameras pointed at me. 

My anxiety sky rockets through the roof but I try to calm myself down. I hide my face with a paper shopping back that I got from the thrift store, or try to, as I make my way through the crowd. 

They all start chasing me and I now just realize that I am going to have to walk all the way back to the hotel in the cold and with the pap following me. I let out a short sigh and start to pay attention to my surroundings. 

I regret it the second I do though because I finally am able to hear what they're saying. 

"How does it feel to be competing for Harry with world famous super model Kendall Jenner?"

"Do you know what everyones calling you online? Harry's side hoe!"

"How do you feel about the video that got released?"

"What's it like to be Harry's slut?"

"How do you feel about a bunch of the fandom calling you a whore?"

"Everyone thinks your using Harry only for his money, how do you feel about this statement?"

I feel my eyes start to sting because of their words but I refuse to cry. I already cried last night and I'm not going to cry in front of people. 

Suddenly, people start pushing and shoving me. I also feel a lot of people starting to touch my body inappropriately making me uncomfortable. 

All this reminds me of my childhood too much and I can't take it right now.