027

V A D A

I slowly open my eyes and see the bright shinning light coming in from the large window we didn't even bother to shut last night. I slowly look up, meeting his emerald green eyes staring at me, alive and awake. 

"Morning." He mumbles with a small smile. 

"Morning." I reply, yawning. His eyes never leave my face and I look at him with thin eyes. 

"What?" I ask, making him softly laugh. 

"Nothing, come on though. We've got to get up, I planned something for us." He says, his dimple prominent as he smiles. 

"Isn't tomorrow supposed to be the day we go out?" I ask, sitting up as he gets out of bed. 

"About that, I got confused. We only have 2 days at each stop, not 3." He tells me, still smiling. I shrug and look around the room for a clock. 

"It's fine." I tell him. 

Suddenly, there an angry knock on out hotel room door. I send a confused look towards Harry, only got him to send me the same look. 

"Who is that?" He mumbles walking over to the door. I see him check the peephole before rolling his eyes and opening the door. 

As soon as he does, in walks a very angry looking James dressed in his usual attire, black jeans and a black dress shirt. 

"Are you guys fucking kidding me!" James shouts, more at Harry than at me. I look at Harry confused to see him furrowing his eyebrows at James.

 "What?" He asks softly, despite the tone James had just used with him. 

"Both of you get your asses over here and look what you did!" He shouts again, obviously angry.

"I-um-" I start, timidly. 

"I swear to god of you don't get over here! So help me-" James starts with clenched teeth before Harry interrupts. 

"Watch it." Harry warns, voice low and imitating. 

Harry looks at me as if to tell me to continue. In response, I look down at his sweatpants hanging lowly on his waist and back up to his eyes, hoping that he takes the hint that I'm not wearing pants. 

"What?" He asks.

I mouth the words 'PANTS' and he finally realizes. He throws me a pair of his track pants and I put them on while staying under the covers before getting out of bed and walking over to Harry. 

"What do you need James?" Harry asks. 

"Look at all the shit you two have just caused me!" James shouts, not holding back at all. 

He turns his iPad to face us showing us one of those online magazines. But, the headline is about Harry and I. The cover is a picture of me on my toes, kissing Harry at the club but it was taken inside which means someone photographed it and sold it to the media. 

I look up to Harry to see his reaction is still the same, eyebrows furrowed and eyes focused on the screen. 

"I really don't get the big deal here James." He says, shaking his head. 

"The big deal is that you two idiots decided to go out and kiss in public for the media to get their hands on! I cannot have you dating her Harry!" James shouts, making it my turn to scrunch up my eyebrows and shake my head, confused.

"Well, I am James. And there's nothing you can do about that." Harry says, slowly wrapping his arm around my waist. 

"No there isn't. But legally, I get to control every move that you make in the public eye. You signed that contract so believe me, I will come up with something." James warms, walking towards the door. 

"You two did this to yourselves, remember that!" He shouts before slamming the door shut, making me jump. I quickly turn to look at Harry with panicked eyes while he just looks pissed. 

"What-what does he mean he will come up with something Harry?" I ask, feeling my heart rate pick up. I know James' words weren't meant to be taken lightly or in a good way. He was going to do something with the worst intentions of me and Harry. 

"I don't know Vay, but I need- I need you to sit down. We need to talk about somethings." He tells me calmly. 

But I don't sit. I continue to pace back and forth in the hotel room. 

"Vay, come on. Sit down." He tells me again, but I ignore him continuing my movements. 

Suddenly, his long fingers wrap around my wrist and bring me into his chest. 

"It's important, please just sit down." He begs. 

So, I hesitantly nod and sit at the edge of the bed, playing with my fingers.

"We need to make somethings clear before James talks to us later. We need to be prepared with what we are going to tell him and what we are going to stand by cause James likes to play dirty." He tells me, crouching down so he's at eye level with me. I nod and stare into his eyes as he stares into mine.

"The first one is paparazzi. No matter what, you never agree to let him call the paparazzi and tell them where you are. He does that with me and the guys and it sucks so don't let him do that with you, alright?" He asks and I nod. 

"Yeah, don't agree to let him call the pap." I repeat, making him nod. 

"Ok, good. The second thing, the one thing I beg of you, please please please don't let him tear us apart. It's happened with people and their managements but you have to promise me that won't happen with us, please." He pleads. 

I don't hesitate to nod. If me and Harry ever break things off if I end up leaving the tour, it will have nothing to do with James or any other person in Harry's management. "Promise." I tell him, making him smile. 

"Good, that's really it. Just please don't let him push you around. I really can't do too much because of this stupid contract I was tricked into signing but you didn't sign anything so you fight back." He tells me, once again serious. I nod my head and Harry quickly pulls me into a hug. 

"What do you think James is going to go?" I ask, honestly confused about the whole situation. 

But I trust Harry, so if he's tells me not to agree with James I won't. I trust Harry a lot more than I trust James. 

"I have no idea baby, but he can't make me stop seeing you. That is a promise." He whispers back. 

And we stay like that for a while, both of us in our own worlds thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------