013

V A D A

I quickly run into Harry's arms as he waits for me on the steps like always. He laughs and ever so slightly lifts me off the ground. 

"Well that's one way to say hi!" He whispers in my ear as my feet meet the ground again but he still holds me in his arms. 

It's been a long day and Harry gives me the best hugs. I laugh and pull away from his warm body. 

"What can I say? I missed you!" I tell him. 

He laughs and shakes his head, putting his arm around my shoulder as we walked into the building Harry is staying at for the next few months. 

After we reached his apartment, I ran ahead of him into the kitchen after discussing we were going to make cookies. He watches me as I go through his cupboards to find everything we needed through the doorway of his kitchen. 

"Easy there tiger." He says. 

I look over my shoulder, sending him a glare to which he only laughs at before I continue my search. 

"You know boy band, you could really help me here!" I tell him. 

He laughs and I feel him walk up behind me. He places his hands on my hips and everywhere on my body that he touches immediately feel like their on fire. In a good way though. 

"What do you need help with, love?" His raspy, accented, deep voice says as his head is above my own due to the high difference. 

"Where do you keep your food other than takeout menus?" I ask making him laugh.

After about 2 hours, the cookies were finally done. 

Why did it take us so long you might ask? 

Well, first we hand to find all the ingredients to make the cookies but that was a lost cause since Harry doesn't own anything other then junk food, beer which he somehow got his hands on and milk which I'm guessing is for his cereal that was another thing I found looking through his cupboards. We needed up going to all his bandmates apartments to steal from their kitchens that where just as nice as Harry's. 

By the time we finished making the dough and the oven was finished heating up, we ate all the cookie dough, that we might or might not end up throwing up later, so we hand to make more. 

Now, we are sitting on his counter top, eating all the cookies we promised to bring to his friends.

Oh well, sucks to be them. 

"You know we're going to have to do the dishes at some point, right?" I tell him. 

He slightly pouts and lets out a sigh. 

"Don't remind me!" He says. 

I shake my head slightly and place another piece of the warm cookie in my mouth. 

"Why don't you just get a maid or a butler or something if you hate cleaning so much?" I ask him. 

He immediately scrunches up his face and shakes his head. 

"I don't want to end up becoming an douche like the rest of these famous pricks!" He states. 

I can't help but let a laugh slip out of my mouth. A smile is quickly formed on his lips as he watches me laugh at him. 

After a while of him starting in silence, I break into a smile and let out a chuckle. 

"What?" I ask. He smiles again and shakes his head. 

"Nothing, I just really love your smile." He tells me. 

I can't help but blush and playfully roll my eyes, not being able to accept his compliment.