010

V A D A

It's about a month later and really, nothing has happened. It's the same thing everyday. Wake up, go to work, come home and text Harry for a good hour. We hang out a lot too. We're good friends now. I am actually going over to his apartment right now. Mila's giving me a ride cause she's going to this dinner thing with her family and she drives right past where Harry lives. 

After I change and put my hair into a ponytail, Mila texts me saying that she's here. 

I walk out of my room and see Faith and Eva sitting on the couch, watching TV

"Bye guys! I'll be home soon!" I tell them as I grab my house keys. 

"I still can't believe your firing in us for Styles! Bye though!" Faith shouts at me.

 "I'm not ditching you guys! I already had plans when Eva showed up!" I laugh out, making Eva laugh as well.

"So when are we going to officially meet Harry?" Eva asks.

"When the 3 of you learn how to control your inner fangirl!" I tell them.

Eva raises her hands in defence and says "Hey! We learned how to control it the minute we heard you where on a date with him!" 

"You'll meet him soon, bye!" I tell them, shaking my head with a small smile on my lips.

I walk out of the apartment and down the 6 floors. Of course my building is the one that doesn't have a fucking elevator. 

I quickly see Mila's car and run over. 

"Hi!" I say while getting in the passengers seat. 

"Hey! So where does he live again?" She asks me, smiling.

After a good 10 minute drive of me and Mila talking, she pulled up to Harry's apartment complex. As she does, I see Harry waiting on the stairs like usual. He always does this. 

I shake my head and laugh. I look back at Mila and smile. 

"Thank you so much! I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask. She smiles and nods. 

"It's really no problem, now get out before I'm late and get in trouble!" She jokingly says. We both laugh and I hop out of the car. 

As I start walking towards Harry on the steps, he stands up and waves to Mila who I know is freaking out on the inside from that. I laugh as I walk up to him. 

"Well, hi there Vada!" He says.

"Hey Harry, now let's go order food!" I tell him with a smile on my face.

He laughs and watched as I run up the stairs, up to the door of the apartment complex. He walks up behind me and punches in the code to unlock the door. Once it's unlocked, I quickly open the door and run to the elevator, making Harry chuckle. We walk up to the elevator and he presses the button to his floor.