047

V A D A

I didn't do anything for the plane ride except stare at the seat in front of me and let tears flow down my cheeks. 

I'm pretty sure the man next to me thinks I'm bat shit crazy but I couldn't care less. 

After a good 4 hours since we were only in Canada, the plane finally landed. I was in no rush to get off the plane so I waited until most of the people were off. 

After grabbing my two suitcases from baggage claim, I made my way out side of the airport and sat on one of my suitcases. 

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial Faiths number with trembling hands, hoping she's not working this very instant. Luckily, she picks up. 

"Vay?" Her voice rings through the phone. 

"Yeah." I sniffle, unable to stop the tears. 

I have cried way too much lately. 

"Are you alright?" She asks me. 

"No, can you pick me up at the airport please?" I whisper into the phone, my voice breaking. I bite down on my lip to get it to stop quivering.

 "I'll get Mila and Eva to drive me, hang in there." She whispers back into the phone before hanging up. 

With shaky hands, I put my phone back into my pocket and let myself cry again, but full on cry this time. No holding back. 

About 15 minutes later, Mila's ruby red Honda pulls up in front of the large airport, Faith, Eva and Mila all running out of the car and up to me. 

"Holy crap, what the hell happened Vada?" Faith whispers to me as she pulls me into a hug. 

"He sent me home in a plane without me knowing and he broke up with me over a text." I mumble before going back to crying.

After a car ride filled with me crying and my friends sending each other worried glances, we finally pulled into the apartment building complex. 

As we made our way into the apartment, I realized that I totally forgot Eva was staying here. 

"I'm so sorry, I forgot you where staying here while I was gone. I'll just stay on the couch."I tell them, walking into the living room.

"No, no, no. I already moved out since I knew you were going to be coming home in a few weeks. Everything is how you left it." Eva tells me.

"Really?" I ask, looking up at her through my teary eyes. 

"Mhm, we even put everything back up as a little surprise for you." She tells me, running her hand up and down my arm comfortingly before sitting down on the couch beside me. 

"Do you want to talk about it yet?" Mila asks, sitting in the other side of the couch. 

"No, I actually think I'm going to try to sleep, I'm tried out. I'll see you all later and thank you for picking me up." I murmur, standing up. 

"No worries, we'll be here when you need to talk." Mila says. 

I start walking in the direction of my room and as I walk in, I am quick to realize that Eva was right. Everything was just how it was before I packed up all my stuff and went on tour with Harry. 

I place all my bags down, emptying all of them into a pile on the floor.

I dig through the pile on the ground, trying to find something to wear. 

I found a bunch of old Polaroid pictures, not to mention the camera Harry bought me and the notebook with all the letters in it. 

I put all the Polaroid pictures into a pile, unsure of what to do with them. I don't regret the memories I made while we were on tour and I certainly don't want to throw them all away.