037

V A D A

I quickly walked back to the empty table I was at and frantically looking around for anyone I know. 

Finally, my eyes land on Kendall, Maya and Gigi. I rush over to them, feeling the need to drown myself in alcohol. 

Kendall's eyes meet mine as I walk towards her, stopping once I'm in their circle. 

"Can I take you up on that offer to get drunk in your hotel room now?" I ask, nervously bouncing my knee. 

"What happened?" She asks.

 I take a deep breath and nod my head towards the bar where I saw Harry. 

I won't turn around, I don't need to see it again. 

I see Maya and Gigi also look where I nodded, all three of their eyes widening as they see what's happening. 

"You know what, I need to get drunk as well!" Gigi adds, making me send her a small thank you smile. 

"Me too!" Maya adds, picking up her hand bag from the table. 

"Yeah, let's go." Kendall says, linking her arm with mine as Gigi and Maya connect to us as well. 

We pass by Niall and Liam and Niall raises his eyebrows at me. 

"We're going back to the hotel, I'll see you both tomorrow." I tell them quickly as we all rush to the door. 

I hear Niall says something back but I can't exactly what it from all of us laughing. 

We make it to the entrance of the banquet hall and the second we step outside they're taking our picture. But I could care less at the moment. 

We all make our way to one of the limos at the front that is probably not ours but whatever.

Everything that happens next is a blur. I remember opening the champagne bottle in the limo and everything after that is fuzzy. 

I also don't remember how all these random people got into the Kendall and Tommy's hotel. 

I didn't know he was here but... surprise? 

Currently, I am jumping around on Kendall's bed with Gigi. 

Music is blasting and a bottle, yes a whole bottle, of whisky in my hands. 

It's half way empty and I'm the only one that drank it. It's easy to say I'm absolutely hammered like Kendall told me I would be. 

As the song changes, I freeze my jumping and start to fan myself with my hands. 

"Is anyone else really hot or is that just me?" I slur, the strap of my dress falling off my shoulder. 

Suddenly, an idea pops into my brain. Probably not a good one, but I was drunk so what did I expect. 

I start to take the other strap off my body, slowly sliding the dress down my body as I sway my hips to the beat until it pools on the bed by my feet and I'm left in my bra and underwear. 

Suddenly, a bunch of the males in the room start to whistle and clap. I continue to jump around the bed with Gigi who is just as drunk as I am, maybe a little less, not caring about the people that were clapping. 

"Maya! Kendall! Come dance!" I shout. 

Maya and Kendall join me and Gigi on the bed, all of us very drunk as we jump around the bed. 

I bring the bottle of whisky to my lips as I giggle and continue to move my body to the beat, throwing my other hand that is not holding the bottle in the air.

2 minutes later, the door bursts open and due to my drunk state, I couldn't tell who it was. 

"Hey! You!" I point my finger to the figure I'm pretty sure is a man. "Are you a boy princess or a girl princess?" 

I see the blurred figure shake their head before walking over to me until I finally get a good look of who it is. 

Harry. 

I chuckle and let my drunk state take over for the fifth time tonight. 

"Well helloooo curly boy!" I shout. 

Suddenly, he wraps his arms around my legs and throws me over his shoulder. 

"Hey! Put me down! I was dancing!" I pout like a little kid, hitting his back with the hand that's it holding the whisky bottle. 

"In you underwear in front a bunch of drunk guys? No thank you." Harry grumbles. 

"Party pooper!" I pout once again. 

I then feel the bottle of whisky being taken out of my hands and I look to the side to see Tommy holding it. I dramatically gasp and shake my head. 

"And to think we were friends!" I shout. 

"Sorry Vada, but I think you've had enough for tonight." Tommy tells me. 

"Thanks for texting me, mate. I'll see you around." Harry tells Tommy over the ringing in my ears. 

You little fucking snitch. 

My eyes only get heavier the more I try to keep them open. 

The next thing I know is that I'm getting tossed onto the bed in my hotel room from Harry's shoulder. 

How did I get here?

 Oh... right! Harry's shoulder, duh Vada! 

I laugh in my head, thinking I'm hilarious.

"Why are you laughing?" Harry asks. 

Well, I guess it wasn't in my head. 

Harry throws me one of his t-shirts and I throw it back at him. 

"Hey! It's not nice to throw things at people!" I tell him with a child like expression on my face. 

"Come on Vay, I need to to sleep so you have to listen alright?" He pleads, raising his eyebrows and holding out the shirt. 

"No, I'm good. I can go back to partying with-with my friends and you can... go back to blondie at the bar!" I tell him, stumbling over my words finding it hard to keep my eyes open due to my drunk state. 

"You saw that?" Harry asks, his face suddenly pale. 

"Yeah, if your going to cheat" I slur, cupping my hands over my mouth and whispering the last part "You might not want to do it in the same room as your so called 'girlfriend'."

"Look, I wasn't-" He starts, but I cut him off. 

"I don't care dudeee!" I interrupt, dragging out the 'e' in 'dude'. "I'm not gonna remember this in the morning so save your sorry speech and shove it in your ass for tomorrow!" I slur again, making my way under the covers in only my undergarments. 

I fall asleep before being waken up by the bed dipping beside me. I feel Harry's hand slide over my waist as he cuddles into me, but I don't move cause I feel kinda like I'm dead. 

"I didn't cheat on you and I want going to. I know you won't believe me but I wouldn't do that to you cause... I think I'm in love with you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shittttttttt