018

V A D A

I wake up to a hot feeling on my body, realizing it was the sun once I opened my eyes. I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and my side pressed against something. 

Once my eyes adjust to the light, I am quick to realize I was beside Harry who is still sleeping. I turned my full attention to him, watching him sleep. 

Might sound crazy, but I don't give a shit. 

My eyes wonder across his face, seeing his hair a little more messy than usual, his lips slightly parted and his eyes feathered shut. 

He just looks so peaceful when he sleeps. 

I couldn't hear him breath unless I really focus. He was a light breather. If you listened close enough, you could hear his soft breathing mixed in with a couple of light snores but overall, he was a very quiet sleeper. 

I bring my hand from my side and move it into his hair. As I start to push it back and out of his eyes, he softly opens his eyes. 

I freeze my movements, not wanting to wake him up even though I probably already did. 

"Good morning beautiful." He rasps, voice deep and accent thick. 

"Good morning." I say, just above a whisper. 

His eyes are slightly puffy and red. He gets cute morning eyes. I smile to myself and go back to playing with his hair. 

"What are you smiling at?" He notices, pulling me towards his chest. 

"Nothing." I grin. 

His morning eyes will be my little secret, even though it's not a secret. They're cute.

After 15 more minutes of laying down and laughing, we finally get up cause it was already around 1. 

"What time is your fundraiser show thing at?" I ask him as I slide on my leggings from the night before. 

"Um, well, we've got to be there by 3:30 for sound check but I'm pretty sure the the show starts at like 4:30." He answers. 

I smile brightly and throw the track pants I wore into his hamper at the corner of his bedroom. 

"Prefect." I say. 

As I look around his room, I notice all his clothes are clean but I have never once seen him do any laundry except fold clothes he unfolded for no reason. 

"Hey, do you do your own laundry?" I ask, my curiosity getting the best of me. He laughs and turns to look at me. 

"No, someone in the building does it for us, but I do fold my own clothes. I promise I'm not that spoiled!" He tells me, making me laugh. 

He checks the time and his eyes widen a bit. 

"We better get going, I really can't be late today." He tells me. 

I nod and we quickly make our way down the building to his car. I don't know what kind of car he has, but it's nice and it's a convertible so? 

After a 15 minute drive full of traffic and joked, we finally arrive at my apartment. We quickly run out, on a very tight schedule. As we walk in, I see Faith in the living room watching TV.

"Hey Faith!" I say, running into the open kitchen that connects to the living room, getting a glass of water. 

"Hey Vay!" She welcomes.

"Morning Faith!" Harry says with a smile. 

"Harold." She mumbles looking at her plate of fruit, making me roll my eyes.