055

V A D A

I quickly walked into my bathroom after putting Willie on the couch and turning on tree house. I changed into the simplest outfit I could, throwing on a zip up sweater afterwards cause it was a bit cold today.

 I changed into the simplest outfit I could, throwing on a zip up sweater afterwards cause it was a bit cold today

I grab my phone off the charger and put it in my back pocket, along with a little bit of cash. Not too long after, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Harry saying that he's outside. 

"You ready to go Willie?" I ask him as I walk out of the room. He immediately jumps up and runs up to over to the door. 

"We can get bubbles and ice cream right?" He asks as we make our way to the front door. I laugh and nod my head, grabbing my keys from the table near the door. 

"Yes, Willie, we can." I tell him, laughing. 

I lock the front door to my apartment and then Willie and I start walking towards the elevator. We make it to the lobby after Willie sang to the song that was playing in the elevator. 

Willie grabbed my hand and we started walking through the lobby. It only took a couple seconds to me to spot Harry's vintage car. It was the same one he had 5 years ago, still in perfect shape. 

I saw Harry leaning against the door and stand up straight when he saw us walking towards him. Willie gripped my hand tighter, all of the sudden nervous to be meeting new people. I walked up to Harry and stopped once we were in front of him. 

"Willie this is Harry." I tell the little boy who is now hiding behind my leg. 

"Hi buddy." Harry says, squatting down to look less intimidating. Willie lets out a small giggle and smiles.

"You talk funny!" He laughs out. 

"Do you like my accent? You think it's funny?" Harry says, laughing along with Willie and not seeming to take offence to his words since he is only a little kid.

Willie only nods and Harry stands up straight. 

"Why don't we get going then?" Harry asks Willie, making him nod. I laugh and help Willie get into the car, buckling in his seatbelt. I was a little bit shocked to see that Harry had a booster seat already in the car. 

"I told you, I really like kids. Plus, one of my friends left their kids car seat here so I just kept it." Harry tells me shrugging, making me laugh. 

"Let's go werido." I playfully tell him, pecking his lips. Like the gentlemen he is, he opens the car door for me and I get in, thanking him. 

It was a short drive to the park, filled with Harry talking to Willie and me laughing at their so called 'conversation'. We stopped at a convenience store to get Willie some bubbles since he wanted them so badly. 

The second I took Willie out of the car, he took my hand in one of his tiny chubby ones, the other one grabbing Harry's fairly large one. At Willies actions, Harry just smiled wide as we started to walk through the park.