007

V A D A

Towards the end of my shift, I sat with Harry in the booth for a minute or two. 

"Ok, so where do you live?" He asks me. 

"Why do you need to know where I live?" I ask him raising my eyebrows.

 "So I can pick you up. You didn't think I was that much of an ass did you?" He asks, chuckling.

I chuckle and pick up my pen from my apron. I hold my hand out and he looks at me questionably. 

 "Oh give me your hand so I can write my stupid address on it!" I tell him, playfully rolling my eyes.

He chuckles before placing the back of him hand into my small palm. My hand looked like a baby's hand compared to Harry's. I quickly wrote my address on the palm of his hand. I remove my hand from his as I am done and he glances at it. 

"I really hope you didn't give me a fake address." He tells me.

"Trust me, I didn't. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone with your presence." I joke.

I push myself out of the booth and before I walk away, I look at him with pleading eyes. 

"Please, please, please, no fancy things!" I beg. 

He chuckles and shakes his head. 

"Fancy's not my thing, you don't have to worry about it." I sigh in relief and start walking away. 

"Bye Harry!" I shout back at him through the empty dishes. 

"See you later Vada!" I hear his voice echo.

I hear the bell of the door ring, singling that Harry left. I walk into the kitchen and throw off my apron. 

Finally my shift is over. 

It feels like hours since I even got to sit. I grab my backpack and say my goodbyes to everyone, knowing I'm going to be seeing them tomorrow. 

After a nice 15 minute walk, I am standing in front of my apartment complex. I sigh and use the key to get in. 

This is going to be a long night. 

On the bright side, I only have to do this once. Plus, this doesn't even mean anything. All I have to do is make useless small talk for a couple of hours and then I get to sleep. 

Or at least try to sleep. 

I walk into the small apartment Faith and I share and out my bag down carelessly on the floor. I walk into Faiths room and send her a small smile.

 "Hey." I say.

She smiles while she lays on her stomach with a heating pad under her. 

"Hey." She responds.

"So, I'm not going to be here tonight, sorry." I tell her.

"It's fine, where are you going?" She tells me, shrugging.

I swallow the lump in my throat and say "Uh, with Harry." 

She practically shoots up from her bed and looks at me with wide eyes. 

"Holy hell your going on a date with HARRY STYLES!" She shouts.

"Barely. I'm just going out with him, it doesn't mean anything." I say, shaking my head. She laughs with amusement in her eyes and shakes her head.

"Oh it so does! How did Harry Styles get your out of all people to go on a date? Is it because he's famous?" 

"Please, famous?" I scoff. "He's a pain in my ass and doesn't give up. That's how he got me to go on a date with him." 

"Makes sense he would want you though. You pay no attention to him and he finds it amusing." She tells me.

"Why would I pay attention to him?" I ask, scrunching up my face in confusion. 

"Are you really going to make me explain the whole fucking famous boy band thing again?" She asks me while looking at me with bored eyes.

I laugh and shake my head, understanding what she means. 

"No, I'm good thanks." I tell her.

She laughs and lays back down on her stomach. 

"Come in here before you leave, I want to see what you're wearing!" She tells me.

I laugh before nodding and walking off. I don't have to dress fancy so I pick out the fist thing I see, making sure it's not to fancy or trashy.

After I get out of the shower and do my hair, I slide on the fit. 

I walk into Faith's room and do a playful spin for her

"What'd you think?" I ask

She nods in approval before I walk to her desk and borrow some of her make up. Thing I wear everyday like concealer, blush, highlighter and a thin amount of mascara. Nothing special.

Then, the doorbell rings. 

I sigh and look at Faith. 

 "I'll be back in a couple of hours, adios." I tell her.

She laughs before waving me off. I put my phone and some cash in my pocket before making my way out of the small apartment complex. 

As I reach the door leading me outside, I see Harry leaning against the wall, patiently waiting for me to come out. 

Once I do, he looks at me and smiles. 

"Hi." I say, sending his a small wave. 

"Hey, you look beautiful." He compliments.

I laugh and shake my head. 

"Oh please stop Harry, your going to make me blush." I sarcastically say as a joke.

He laughs along with me before holding his arm out for me to grab. I look at him, now able to glance at his appearance. 

A pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt with the sleeve rolled up. Perfect, not fancy at all.

I laugh at myself before linking my arms with Harry's. 

As we are about to walk away, we hear the speaker buzz and then Faith's voice "Listen up Styles, you hurt her and your done. I don't care if my uterus is slowly dying right now, I will mess up your pretty little face." 

My eyes slightly widen at her choice of words and I hear Harry laugh from beside me. 

"Who is that?" He says through his laughs, making me laugh along with him.

 "My roommate Faith." I respond. He laughs as he shakes his head. 

"Why don't we get going then?" He asks.

"Lead the way." I smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------