020

V A D A

I only had one word to describe their performance. 

Amazing. 

I've seen them once, but backstage is way better. I just couldn't get over the fact that no matter how many times they do it, they always have to much fun singing and performing. 

I did recognize some of the songs like 'Best Song Ever', 'What Makes You Beautiful', 'Little Things' and 'Story of My Life'. Their voices are all amazing and they never missed a note. 

After about like 8 songs, they finished their set of the day and ran off stage with big smiles on their faces. I couldn't help but smile back, all their smiles are so cute. 

Before I even get to say a word, Harry lifts my feet off the floor and hugs my tightly. I let out a quiet squeal, not expecting my feet to leave the floor but I cover it up with a chuckle. I place my hands around his back and as I go to play with his hair as he continues to spin me around, I realize his hair is damp. 

He really sweaty, obviously dumbass. 

"Harry! Your sweaty!" I tell him, laughing as he stops spinning and hugs me tighter to get all his sweat on me. I playfully shove his chest as he puts me down and laughs at my reaction. I then look at all of the boys who are having a conversation. 

They all still had that adrenaline pumping through their veins and the smiles on their faces stayed put as they talked. I can't imagine the rush of performing for thousands of people as a job. 

The pump of adrenaline they get each time... you could never get sick of that feeling.

"What'd you think of the show, Vay?" Niall suddenly asks me. I laugh and smile, shaking my head. 

"Amazing, you guys were truly amazing!" I tell them truthfully. 

"Well none of us messed up today, Vada must be our good luck charm!" Louis tells us, making everyone laugh. 

"That's it!" Niall says, making everyone look at him. 

"What?" Liam asks. 

"That's your nickname! Lucky! Everyone has one and now you do too!" He explains making me laugh.

"I am not calling her Lucky!" Louis says, shaking his head.

"I agree. It's Vada or Vay!" Liam says agreeing with Louis. Niall scoffs and rolls his eyes. 

"Whatever, I'm calling her Lucky cause she is now our good luck charm!" Niall says, proudly. 

"Boys! Tent now! The fans can't see you backstage or they'll freak out more!" The short man form before says, coming out of no where again. They all nod, rolling their eyes ever so slightly and start walking down the steps to get back to the gated area where the tent and trailers are. 

Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him, making me stumble a bit. He chuckles at my clumsiness, making me laugh as well. 

We stay a couple steps behind the boys, acting like we were in our own little world. I could still hear the screaming fans and I could still see the security and workers walking around, but I could only hear Harry and I could only see Harry.

It wasn't long before we stumbled back into the tent, laughing as we did so. 

"You guys are all so sweaty!" I tell them, scrunching up my nose as I take a seat next to Niall on one of the 2 leather couches, Harry then sitting down next to me. 

"Well, we just performed, love. What did you expect?" Louis asks, making me laugh and shrug my shoulders as the boys shoved their faces with food. 

Suddenly, the short man comes rushing into the tent like the boys where going to disappear if he didn't get to them soon enough. 

"Alright, you are all here. We need to- what is that?" He stops mid-sentence, staring at me dead in the eye with a disgusted look on his face. 

"She, is my girlfriend, James." Harry said, looking at who I assume is James in the eye, Harry addressing me as a person and not an object like James did. 

"Well, what is it doing here?" James asks, once again addressing me as an abject. 

"Once again, she is my girlfriend. She came to watch the show and now she's hanging out with us." Harry says.

"Well, we're talking business now so it needs to go away." James says, making my eyes slightly widen as he once again identifies me as an object. 

"For fucks sake mate, she's a person, not a fucking object!" Harry suddenly shouts, defending me. James rolls his eyes and shakes his head. 

"I really don't care if she's a person of an object. I need to talk to you guys about business, so she needs to leave now." James says, not looking at me once.

"Why does she have to leave, none of us care?" Harry asks, obviously annoyed. I gently grab his hand from his knee, causing him to look at me. 

"It's fine, I'll go to your trailer and you can text me or something when I can come back." I softly tell him, not wanting to make James mad even though he seems like a class-A asshole. Harry shakes his head and intertwines our fingers. 

"No, your not going in there by yourself where anyone could just walk in. Continue James." Harry tells him. James rolls his eye mumbling a "whatever" and instead looks at the clip board in his hand. 

"Fist of all, you guys are back on tour in 3 weeks so we need to prepare for that." James states, making my heart suddenly drop. 

Tour. 

I didn't think much of it. I didn't even think much about Harry being famous. I just know him as my boyfriend, not famous 'One Direction Boy Band' member. 

I completely zoned out, not listening to what else James had to say. 

Over thinking, one of my worst habits but who doesn't over think. 

Everything going to be alright. Me and Harry will talk about this, no need to over analyze anything until we talk about it. 

Yeah. 

Yeah.

I finally came back to reality when James hands a paper to each of the boys. 

"Look these over and be ready for the meeting tomorrow." James tells him. 

I look at Harry's face, seeing his eyebrows scrunched together like usual, creating a little crinkle between his eyebrows.

"Zayn, Louis, Liam, Niall, Harry, I expect you to be there. Harry, your little toy needs to stay home!" James says as he walks out. 

"Asshole." Harry mumbles, his jaw slightly clenching.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------