014

V A D A

We made our way back up to Harry's apartment , his arm stayed wrapped around me the whole time. 

Was I still scared about being in a relationship? 

Yes, shitless. 

But, I feel things will be ok somehow, for now at least. I was very happy, but there was still that voice in my head telling me to run whenever it was quiet. 

But the thing is, I don't want to run anymore. For once in my life, I don't want to run away from actually feeling something towards another person. 

Something kept pulling me back to Harry, and now I was finally listening, scared or not. 

We walked into Harry's apartment, laughing as water followed everywhere we went. 

"Let me get you some dry clothes so your not cold." He says to me. 

I nod and follow him up the stairs that led to a second floor but this floor only has 2 doors on it, kinda being more like a platform. He walked into one of the doors and waved his hand at me telling him to follow him. I do as he says and stop dead in my tracks as I look around. 

I walked into his room but his room wasn't a normal room at all. 

It was a loft looking into the living room that had a waist high railing at the edge. The three walls where all a dark grey colour, paintings on one of the walls, the other wall having a desk with 2 guitars beside it and a dresser against it and the other wall across the railing was his large bed tucked into the corner.

I looked around in amazement, his apartment keeps getting better and better. 

I also notice a window above his bed, kind of like mine but a much better view. 

I hear a chuckle and I quickly take my gaze off the walls of Harry's room to meet his pale, green ones. 

I slightly smile and say "What?" 

He shrugs but keeps a playful smile of his lips the whole time. 

"Nothing, you just really like my room don't you?" He asked me. I laugh and nod my head. 

"I mean, how could you not? You literally have a gorgeous view of the city AND a good view of your living room! This is literally my dream!" I tell him, only making him laugh again. 

"Well, the view will never be as pretty as you!" He teases walking over to me, only making my face scrunch together in reflex in I cringe, also shaking my head. 

"We're not gonna be the cheesy couple, right?" I ask. He chuckles and slides his hands down my wet shirt, resting on my lower back just above my bum. 

"I'm thinking about it..." He tells me while purposely brushing his lips against mine. 

I let out a soft teasing breath, knowing he would feel it on his lips. 

I bush my lips against his again while saying "I would love to stay and talk... but I've got to change and you can't look..." I whisper. He laughs and shakes his head. 

"How about you change in here while I go downstairs in the living room on the couch?" He jokingly offers. I roll my eyes and playfully push him, not affecting him at all.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! The bathroom is the only other door on this floor." He points to the door even though I already knew what he meant through his description. 

He walks over to his bed and picks up a small pile of clothing before putting that same pile in my arms. 

"Thanks." I say as I turn around. 

I walk into the bathroom that he told me about, closing the door behind me. I put the clothes Harry gave me on the ground before I started stripping of my own. 

I quickly went though the pile that Harry gave me to find something to wear under the pants, realizing I should have done this before I got completely naked in the bathroom. 

Finally, I found a pair of black boxers in the small pile. I put them on, sliding on the blue hoodie he gave me afterwards. 

This hoodie was VERY big due to our height difference, I was only 5"5, Harry is definitely A LOT taller than me.

After putting on the hoodie, I slide on the grey track pants he gave me over my legs. His clothes we're really comfortable. 

I quickly glanced in the mirror, looking at my appearance. 

Harry's clothes where really baggy on me, but I looked fine. I wasn't wearing any make up when I came over so my face is fine but my hair was drenched in water. 

I ran my fingers through it a couple time, then pulled my long, dark hair into a messy bun. 

As I finished fixing up my hair, I hear yelling coming from downstairs.

I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion before opening the bathroom door and making my way down the steps. 

As I got closer to the living room, I started to hear faint whispers. 

"Shut the fuck up Niall!" I hear Harry say, making me quietly laugh. 

"Come on Harry! Just tell me! Are you guys dating yet?" I hear the Irish accent that belonged to the one and only Niall say. 

Before I started to eavesdrop to much, I come out from the open kitchen and say "Hey guys!" 

Both heads snap in direction, both welcoming me over with a warm smile that made me laugh cause they where quick to shut up when I walked in. 

I walked over to Harry and wrapped my arm around his torso, trying to feel any heat because I'm at still so cold. He wrapped one of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his warm body. 

I have no fucking idea how he is still so warm while I am here freezing my ass off. 

Harry has now changed into a pair of black track pants and a white T-shirt that fit hit naturally built body perfectly and showed off just the right amount of the tattoos he has on his arms, showing a little glimpse of the ones he has on his chest. 

Niall's eyes flicker between me and Harry and he says "So... are you guys... like together yet?" 

I look up at Harry only to see him looking at Niall like he's stupid while chucking. 

"Yeah, we are." I tell Niall.

Immediately, Niall lets out a scream of joy, with a smile on his face. 

"About fucking time you two!" He shouts at me and Harry only making us laugh at his reaction. 

"Finally!" He shouts again. 

He's really happy about this. 

Alright then. 

Go Niall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------