034

V A D A

The next day was hectic. 

We woke up really early just so we could fly to New York but only for a night and then the rest of the day tomorrow before we go back to Europe. The guys aren't doing a show here yet, we're only here for the gala thing.

After a 5 hour plane ride, which made me very tried, Kendall was telling me we need to go dress shopping. 

"Well, I have to change first and then I'll come get you, yeah?" I ask her. 

"Sounds good, but hurry up cause I wanna get this over with as soon as possible!" She tells me making me chuckle. 

"Yeah, I'll be there in 5." I tell her, trailing behind Harry as he opens the door to our hotel room. 

Once we get in the room, I drop my bags and start going through them to find a decent outfit. 

"Easy tiger." Harry jokes, throwing himself on the bed. 

"Shut it, H. I'm going to be filmed today, I need to look at least decent." I tell him, making him laugh as I continue to go through my bag. 

After another minute of digging through my bags, I piece together an outfit and put it on. 

I then brush through my hair quickly and slide on my shoes

I then brush through my hair quickly and slide on my shoes. "Ok, I'll see you later." I say as I kiss Harry's cheek and grab one of the two keycards from the table. 

"Bye baby, be careful!" He reply's as I walk through the door. 

I walk to Kendall's room, only a couple doors down and just as I am about to knock, the door opens. 

"Finally! I was going to come get you!" She jokes making me laugh. 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." I joke back and we make our way to the elevator, Kendall telling me about this dress place she always goes to when she needs a dress.

As we get outside, I don't bother putting on a hat or sunglasses. Instead, I just cover my face with my hand, Kendall doing the same since James tells me I need to hide myself from the public. 

As soon as we get in the black Range Rover, the door shuts and the driver drives away. \

I hate having to that and I really hate paparazzi.

It was only about a 15 minute drive to the dress store and it was already packed with pap on the outside. 

I once again cover my face with my hands to hide myself as security leads Kendall and I into the empty shop. 

As soon as the door behind us is locked, I uncover my face and look around at the shop in shock. I have never seen so many dresses in one room. 

"Kendall! Darling!" A feminine voice echos through the store and it isn't long before a middle aged, blonde woman is making her way towards us.