012

V A D A

After my shift on Friday, me and Faith head home in a hurry. Harry is coming over tonight, along with Eva and Mila because they want to meet him so bad. I agreed to it as long as they controlled themselves and I also warned Harry but of course he just thought the whole thing was funny. 

After tidying up a bit, me and Faith changed out of our work clothes and into comfy clothes. I pulled on a pair of leggings and an oversized hoodie while Faith put on MY pair of flare leggings and a t-shirt. 

This girl always takes my damn clothes. 

After a while, Mila and Eva show up and about half hour later, there's another knock on the door. I rush over and open it, not only seeing Harry but also his 3 friends. 

"Vada!" They all scream out. 

I laugh and start going around to hug each of them while saying "Hey guys! Come in, make yourselves comfortable!" 

The 3 boys walk on but Harry stands in front of me, reading my shocked facial expression. 

He says "Sorry for not telling you but the guys just hopped in the car before I could get them out, I hope it's alright." 

I smile and say "No, it's fine. I just don't know if my friends will be able to control themselves once they see most of the band in our living room!" 

He laughs and quickly wraps his arm around my waist, bringing me into a hug to which I returned.

As we walk into the living room not to far behind the boys, I see Faith, Eva and Mila's jaws drop. Niall quickly takes a seat on the couch beside Faith and picks up a handful of chips form the bag that I was just eating out of which is now rested on the coffee table. 

He looks at all of my friends and says "I'm Niall, friends with Harry. But I think you guys know that cause I remember meeting the 3 of you like a month ago. I liked you!" 

He points to Faith which immediately makes her blush and smile. I told her what Niall said the night I got home from Harry's but she didn't believe me so she better now. 

Then, Liam and Louis also take seat on the couch, but on the other side so their next to Eva and Mila. 

I am very proud that they are not screaming right now. 

Everyone quickly starts talking like they have known each other for years, making me laugh. 

Alright then. 

I grab the bag of chips from Niall who is too busy talking to one starstruck Faith to stop me. I sit on the ground, against the cabinet the TV stands on and Harry doesn't hesitate to sit beside me. I lean against him and he lets me while he snakes one of his arms around my waist and the other taking chips from the bag. 

We all just started talking and sharing stories like the 4 guys in my living room weren't famous.

The guys ended up staying a little longer than planned but no ones complaining here. We all talked and they told crazy tour stories while we told them random but funny stories from high school. It was nice and I know my friends are over the top happy. 

I lock the front door as Louis, Liam, Niall and Harry walk out of it and join my friends on the couch. 

Faith immediately says "Why the hell didn't you tell me the whole damn band was coming over! I would've made myself more presentable!" 

I yawn and say "First of all, I didn't know they where coming until they got here and second of all, you look perfectly fine like always!" 

She rolls her eyes, not believing me and Mila says "Hold on. I am very grateful that you got us to meet One Direction again but can we please talk about you and Harry?"

I groan and throw my head back. "Nooo!" I whine. 

"Come on!" Eva persists. 

I shake my head and Faith ignores me by saying "Are you guys dating yet?" I look at her confused and quickly shake my head. 

I say "No! Look guys, we're just friends!" 

They all shake their heads and make some sort of noise that tells me they don't believe me. 

Eva says "Okay no! Friends do not do what you guys do!" 

I slightly chuckle and say "What do we do?" 

Mila rolls her eyes and says "I don't know! Maybe show affection towards each other in a romantic way not even trying to hide it and hold each other the way he holds you! You guys really act like a couple!"

I groan again and say "No we don't! We're only friends ok? I don't want to talk about this anymore!" 

Faith says "Why? Why won't you talk about this?" 

I huff and say "Because, there's nothing to talk about." 

That was a lie. The real reason I don't want to talk about this is because I think I like Harry but I can't admit it because if I do, then that makes it real and not just some strange dream I can snap out of any moment. I'm scared to admit it because half of me doesn't want it to be true while the other half does want it to be true, it wants it so bad. 

Eva shouts "Yes there is!" 

I sigh tiredly and annoyed and say "You guys really want to know?" 

They all eagerly nod their heads and I take a deep breath. I'm going to try to be as honest with this like I am with everything else. 

"I might like him, I might like him a lot. But I would never tell him cause we're just friends. Maybe we are a little more touch than a normal pair of friends, but we are only friends, alright?" I spill out making their eyes slightly widen. 

After a few seconds, they all nod as I basically just confirmed that I have feeling for Harry. 

But I could still deny it when they tell me I like him cause I said might. 

Yes, it's middle school of me but do I care? 

No. 

I stand up and say "I'm really tried. Night guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow." 

"Night." They all murmur back quietly. 

I go into my room and do everything one does before trying to fall into the beautiful peace of sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------