70 • Hugs

do you guys remember this photoshoot because 💔

Chapter 70 

"You are such an idiot." 

Cho-a smiled. "I'm also happy to see you, doc."

Doyoung sighed, rolled his eyes. He was sitting next to her on the bed after already being done with a quick examination. Now he was just staying to make sure she actually felt alright - and also to nag at her.

"Do you know how many days you've been unconscious for?" 

"A few?" 

"Twelve," he said sternly. 

"Oh." 

"Yeah," he agreed. "Oh." 

She smiled awkwardly. Looked over to Jisung with helpless eyes who merely shook his head and mouthed a reassuring 'it's okay'

"How are you feeling?" Doyoung then asked in a surprisingly soft voice. 

She nodded quickly. "Good," she said. "My body aches a little but I did lie around for almost two weeks, so I guess that makes sense." 

"Don't push yourself too much for now," he noted. "Your arm - does it hurt?" 

"No. I guess it looked worse than it was." 

"Not necessarily," Doyoung said before he got up. "But it's okay, I took care of it. It didn't heal well though because of the fever and your overall condition. You also didn't eat anything which didn't help at all." 

"Don't worry!" Jaemin shouted as he entered the room, closely followed by Jeno. 

The younger of the two was carrying a tray full of food, while the older held a water carafe and a fresh glass. 

"Because I made food~" Jaemin added. He put the tray down on the empty space on the bed next to the girl. A couple of light dishes were shoved against one another. 

"We asked Doyoung beforehand - these are all easy for your stomach to handle, so it's fine to eat them," Jeno noted. 

"And it tastes great because I made it with all my love~" Jaemin said with a smile. A warm smile that Cho-a appreciated. She returned it as she nodded. 

"Thank you." 

"But eat slowly," Doyoung noted. 

"Yes." 

For the time of his examination, Doyoung had made everyone, except for Jisung, wait outside. He didn't want turmoil inside and he didn't want to exhaust her with the boys and their energy and excitement right away. 

However, after Jaemin and Jeno made their way inside so unbothered, the other three started to get impatient.

"Can we come inside now?" Chenle asked, head peeking into the room. 

Doyoung looked at her once more. "If you need anything, call me right away," he ordered and Cho-a nodded curtly. "Yeah, come in." 

And they did. The three boys stormed into the room as if they hadn't seen the girl in ages.

Pushing past everyone, Renjun quickly found himself standing in front of her. He looked scared, big eyes that wandered up and down the girl. He swallowed hard.

"Took you long enough," he muttered before he bent down to hug her.

"Hey Junnie," Cho-a said softly. "Are you okay?" He just nodded, then pulled away but kept holding her hand.