43

Dad was standing in my doorway. I didn't know until I rolled over on my side in my bed and lifted the covers up off my face.
"I'm so sorry," he whispers as he enters my room. I roll back over on my right side so my back faces him. "Please never run away like that again, I'd go mad if you did," Staying silent, I hear him sigh.
"Do you want anything?" He asks. I don't reply. I hear him walk out of my bedroom and whisper to Dalia.
      "She's still angry at me—"
      "And she will be unless you admit that the fight was your fault," Dalia whispers.
"But I—"
"Go back in there and apologize!" Dalia harshly whispers. "Confront the problem!"
"You guys suck at whispering," I say loudly. There's silence before someone steps in the room again.
"I'm sorry, babe," Dad sighs. "It's just that everything gives me a bad feeling lately, and I took it out on you, and I shouldn't have."
      "It's okay," I silently whisper. My voice cracked, and tears started forming at my eyes.
      "Please don't cry—"
      "It's not you," I sob. I hear Dalia enter my room as Dad sits at the end of my bed.
      "What's the matter now?" Dad asks.
      "I told Jax and Levi to meet with me last night, because I wanted to be with somebody—anybody else, and it was a mistake because I looked like a fool!" I sob, laying on my back. My hands covered my eyes as my lips parted and let out disgusting cries. "I want to tell them so bad! It's caused so many issues and problems with them—they're tired of me being secretive! I don't want to face them. . ."
      I feel Dalia's hand brush my hair as Dad takes my hands away from my eyes.
      "This is all my fault," he sighs, "I'm so sorry, I didn't think it would cause you this much stress,"
      "I don't know what to do anymore. . ." I cry. "I don't want to lose the only friends I have,"
      "You won't," Dalia sighs, "We'll think of something. Have you invited them to take a walk in the park?"
      "What if they don't want to?"
      "Then shame on them," Dalia says. "If they won't accept an apology over a stupid fight then they're not worth an apology."
      I covered my eyes once more as Dad and Dalia comforted me. But they're worth it to me.

****************************************************************************************************************

Those song edits and songs hella cringe
Wow cringe fest!
I love and hate my 6th grade self hooray!!
This shouldn't even be a chapter it's so short :/