62

As Bruce fell through the air, he could feel Hulk breaking through the mental barrier. Bruce kept his eyes on the helicopter as best as he could, trying to savor the last look of Kerry before he vanished into the back of Hulk's head.
      He could feel his muscles expanding, stinging with power. He felt his shirt tighten around his body until it ripped to free the growing green muscles.
      The ground was not too far behind.
      Bruce last felt a soft impact before he mentally disappeared.
      The impact was not harmful, but suffocating. He was stuck between rocks and gravel, stuck in a hole in the earth, on a one way street in Harlem.
      Keep her safe. Bruce thought before he became a thought in the back of Hulk's head.
      Keep her safe. Hulk thought when he woke up.
      Hulk knew he was awake due to danger. Banner was in trouble, Teeny could be in trouble. But where was the trouble?
      Definitely not in this hole he made in the ground.
      Hulk threw his fist out of the ground. He could feel the night air on his skin. Once he was able to move his arm, he was able to move rocks and debris out of his way. When he had grabbed onto a jagged piece of the road he broke, Hulk pulled his torso out of the ground. Hulk looked around at all the running people, screaming.
      Screaming people mean danger, this he knew. His green eyes scanned the street and buildings from side to side, and as he turned around, Hulk was met with a car being flung at him.
      He took the impact hard, flinging him off his feet and flipping until he landed on his chest. Hulk growled hearing that familiar laugh he hadn't heard in forever.
      "There you are, old friend," Abomination hissed.
      Hulk looked up to see Abomination standing on top of debris of a torn down building like it was his thrown, his stage to which he'd display his power upon.
      "It's been a while," Abomination growled. He took notice of Hulk slowly getting up. "Time has not been kind to monsters like us, isn't that right?" Hulk ignored Abomination as he shakily stood up from the street. "Is Banner still alive? Or have you finally taken the last of his life?"

Hulk faced Abomination more this time, seeing he hasn't changed a bit since the last time they saw each other.
Abomination smiled a toothy grin as he started to jog towards Hulk.

He wants to fight, I'll give him a fight....

Hulk started to jog towards Abomination, just a bit faster. Then Abomination came at him, faster. Both Hulks started to run at each other, gaining more and more speed.
Until finally they collided at each other, Abomination's impact was much stronger than Hulk's. They both tumbled back into a somersault. Hulk rolled onto the ground, and stayed there for a second, trying to push himself up, getting ready to destroy Abomination. Hulk then felt impact hit his left side and make him tumble over a few feet back.
Abomination was prepared for this. He had a piece of car in his big scaly hands, his smile showing how smart he is now. Hulk was catching his breath on the ground, angry as possible.

"How's Betty?" Abomination growled.

Betty.....left.....

Hulk was angry. He pushed himself up onto his feet, and got smashed with the car piece again. Hulk knew how bad he was doing, what could he do? Betty was in his mind. Hulk stood up with the help of a car, he shook his head, he needed to focus.

Betty.....

No, he can't think of her now.

Betty.....

No!

"How's your daughter?" Abomination growled. Daughter? That was a foreign word to Hulk.

Kerry....... Bruce whined, .....that's my daughter......

Hulk still didn't understand.

She's my family.....I love her..... Bruce said.

Family? Hulk had heard that word only once, a very long time ago, when he had heard an explanation of it, he wanted to be part of one. Would Kerry love Hulk as much as she loved Bruce? Could Hulk be loved by Kerry?
Hulk wants to be loved. Could this change and Kerry would love Hulk? Hulk wants someone to love him, and he want to love someone.

With a hand still on the car, Hulk gripped the top of it, thrusting his arm back, and smashing the metal against Abomination's face. Abomination stumbled back, Hulk threw his arm to the right and smacked Abomination across the face again. Hulk then dropped the car, and took Abomination, one hand on his arm, the other on his chest, so Hulk threw Abomination. Abomination crashed into cars and pounded into the ground, completely leaving a trail of rocks and huge crumbled pieces of ground.

Hulk walked towards Abomination, breathing heavy, feeling like he needs to win, to show Kerry that he can win, and that he wants to be loved. He can be a good guy. He will be the good guy.

Destroy Abomination......

It's not like Abomination has someone caring for him.

************************************************************************************************************

Okay, I think this is the best third person chapter I've written and I love it !💚
Sorry for posting late and I'm really ticked apparently the two last pics aren't showing on the chapters....ahhhhhhg! Hoping they'll be retrieved!
But oh my goodness, 200+ votes?! Ahh! 😄😎😄
Anyways,
Thanks guys ✌️