12

Sunday: The day before one of the worsts. I've been feeling better since last night, and I've been thinking about that pull. I've gone as far as to thinking I swallowed a magnet as a kid. But I knew better.

But, I wanted to do something with Dad, but a stay at home thing. Walking out of my room, I see that Dad is already sitting on the couch. "Hey," I greet.
Dad turns to me and smiles. I sitting down next to him, I ask, "What are you watching?"
"I have no idea." Dad replies, clicking the channel buttons on the remote.
"ABC Family's putting on a movie marathon, I think." I explain, hoping it was true.
"Here, you put it on, I don't know the channel." He hands me the remote. Finally making it to ABC Family, a commercial plays. "So... You really, really like this Dalia girl?" I ask.
Dad looked at me. "I don't know if I should answer that," He says, raising a suspicious eyebrow at me.
"Why? If you like her, go for her." I say.
"Well I'd like to get to know her better." Dad replies.
"Then do that!" I exclaim.
Dad chuckles. "The only..." Dad stops all of a sudden. His expression looked sullen, and he was hunched over, elbows on his knees.

That's when it hit me what he was about to say: The only girl he's ever asked out was Mom. I was going to say something to make him feel better, but then the commercials were over, and the movie Alice in Wonderland was on the TV. Alice was just meeting Tweetle Dee and Tweetle Dum.

"Hey, it's Jax and Levi," I say looking towards the screen. Dad raises his eyes to the TV, and smiles. I smiled, but back in my mind I knew it still hadn't worked. There was silence from the both us. Instead of saying more, I watched the movie.
"Can I ask you something?" Dad asked. I turned my head in his direction. "Sure,"
"Do you ever get lonely here?" Dad asks.
Yes.

"No. Jax and Levi are here often." I lie. Dad nodded and looked back to the screen. My ass they're here often. I rarely hang here with them, because the more they're here the more I wish to be left alone. It became a habit.

*****************************************************************************************************

( sorry if the chapter is short. I might edit this more idk )