64

I looked at my surroundings as I moved away from my crumbled circle.
Almost everything was one fire, I mean, cars were on fire, a bit few parts of buildings, but, it was on fire. The heat emanating from the fire burned my cheeks. Okay, first things first, I've got to find that girl, ooh! What did she look like?
It was like, I could see her, but then I couldn't. My mind wasn't recollecting her features.
Okay, just find....a creepy 14 year old girl with a muzzle. That won't be so hard, right? I mean, it sounds pretty easy to-

My rambling gets interrupted by screams and cries, and a flying car. I jump and duck forward landing on the ground with my elbows first. They burn and sting, I thought my power was on....
Anyways, I look forward to see a few people running towards me, they pass me as I watch. They all run into alleys or streets going left or right. I look back, facing forwards. I wish I hadn't.
My eyes widen as I see a girl, with short, blond, tangled, knotted hair at her jaw. It was dangly too. Her muzzle was incredibly scary, it had some kind of small 'bars' in front where her mouth should be. The rest of the muzzle was hidden under her hair somehow attached. Yes, she was wearing a hospital gown, luckily, there was a layer of clothing under it, and she also did have army boots, that look like they came below just two inches under her knees. Her tired baggy eyes burned through mine, staring at me, telling me I'm going to die. No kidding I'm going to die, look at this girl!

Her walk is almost zombie like, her posture makes it look all staggery. Which does happen as she just takes two steps, half of her looks like she's leaning, and she pops a knee out a bit.
This isn't scary at all.......I hope you really know I'm dying inside.
She just stares at me. Studying me, her brown eyes watching me. I try to open my mouth, I do open it, but nothing comes out. The girl just stares at me.
"M-M-Morgan?" I shakily ask. she still looks at me, her expression looks angry.
"Morgan....Blonsky? Hi, yeah, I'm..." I'm shaking, trembling, thinking how this will all play out. "I'm Kerry Banner-"

Morgan's expression looks more angry as she runs towards me. Her arms wrap around me and she hauls me down to the ground. Small rocks jab my back and head. Where is the Gamma?! I try to push Morgan off of me, but she wants a cat fight. She punches me, and every blow feels like my face is swelling up fast. She fists me in the cheek bone, it feels like she either totally broke it, or dislocated it. Cheek bones dislocate...right? Doesn't matter, I grab Morgan's hair, and yank her off me as she rolls to my right. I quickly scramble to my feet and look at Morgan. She's up on her feet, I can hear her breathing, it sounds clogged up and fainted.

I put my hand out to calm down. "Morgan-"
She yells, but it's muffled by her muzzle. I cringe in confusion. "What?" I ask. Morgan yells again, but I can't understand a word she says. "What?" I ask. Morgan growls.
"Shut, up!" She cries more clearly. I look at her, some reason concern washes over me.
"Morgan, I don't know what you want with me, I just want to tell you what you're doing is a big mistake!" I say.
"It's not a mistake, it's all your fault I'm like this!" She cries. My fault? I've only known this chick for like, two minutes and she's already punched me, and now she's saying that I've done something wrong. "Why is it my fault? I have no idea who you are!" I cry.
"Your Dad made me like this!" Morgan cries. I watch her, still confused, Morgan walks up to me fast. I step back a bit, but she doesn't fight.
"Your Dad made me like this!" Morgan cries once more. I still take a few steps back.

"My Dad, m-m-made you?" I ask.

"Not into this, but into, this," Morgan gestures to her hospital gown and muzzle. I look at her, still unsure. "I was sick since I was six years old, my dad thought Soldier Serum would help me, with a dose of Gamma Radiation," Morgan says, looking into my eyes closer. I take another few steps back, but Morgan still walks up to me. "Instead of having, a healthy child, this happened," Morgan takes down her muzzle, and smiles. Her teeth and gums are stained with blood, it's like a horror movie in a picture.
"OH MY GOD! That's disgusting!" I cry.
Whoops.....that was rude.
Morgan quickly pulls the muzzle back on. "My father begged yours to help him with the Gamma, but he said no, and this is why, I'm like this, and it's all. Your. Fault." Morgan yells the last part. She punches me and I fall back onto the ground, right next to a car. I turn over on my back and look at her, a couple of feet away.

"Is this what you want?!" I asked. "To kill me, and not have a good reason?" Morgan staggers and stands like she did before, studying me. "Look, I don't know you a whole lot, but my Dad didn't help your dad, for a very, good reason." I say.
"What is it then?" Morgan said, threatening.
"Because he didn't want to make the same mistake again...." I say, suddenly out of breath, "....with me." Morgan looks at me funny. There's a silence. "Morgan, I've had it in me, since I was born, I think my Dad didn't agree to help, was because he didn't want another kid to go through with Gamma Radiation." I explain more. "I was a mistake, I was an accident, now that you have it, there's no way it can leave you, no way to get rid of it." I gasp, my lungs are still for some reason out of breath, probably the smoke infested air.
"It, won't leave...." Morgan says. I nod. Morgan walks over to me, and kicks me in the rib cage. I cry out in pain.

"See? It is your Dad's fault!" Morgan cries as she's backed up to where she was before. I wince in pain as I look to her. "So if you destroyed my life, I'll destroy yours...." I have tears forming, something floods through my eyeballs.
It's about time.
But no sensation reaches my muscles. Crap! I sit up, my left harm holding the right side of my rib cage. My right hand holding the bottom of the car next to me for sitting support.
Morgan starts to charge at me.
I feel something, strengthening my muscles. They expand with power.
Finally!
I feel the rush to my eyes, I shut them tightly, then open them, feeling them change into some other green perhaps.
And as fast as lightning, I hurl my right arm forward, pushing the car up into the air, the head of the car pointed towards the ground, flew at Morgan. She stopped it, with her bare hands. I'm guessing she's behind the car, holding it up, because I can hear her say,
"Is that all you got?"

I bolt up off my butt, run towards the car, side turn, and my shoulder collides with the metal car roof, denting it probably, and having glass break. But the car and Morgan get flung back a good meter away, onto another four way section.
She wants a fight, I'll give her a fight.

****************************************************************************************************

Another note I don't know what to write! Yay!
Anyways......how are you guys 😄
I made a new cover for the book, what do you guys think?
Oh! And I keep forgetting but now I can comment!
Anyways
Thanks guys ✌️