1

Long before time had a name, Ninjago was created by the First Spinjitzu master, using the most powerful weapons in the world. The Four Golden elemental weapons.

The Sword of Flame.

The Scythe of Quakes.

The Nunchucks of Lightning.

And the Shurikens of Ice.

Using these four powerful weapons, the First Spinjitzu master created a world that knew peace and light. In time, he fathered two sons who would carry on his legacy to be protectors of the four golden weapons.

However, the older brother, given the name Garmadon, craved the power of the four elemental weapons for himself. By doing so, he had hoped to control the world and remake it in his own image.

But, thankfully for all of Ninjago, he was defeated by his younger brother, Wu, and sentenced to banishment to the Underworld. Wu took the four weapons and hid them in secret locations guarded by fierce dragons of the same element.

Years passed and Wu grew old, soon finding four young men to take up the weapons and train under him as ninja. 

However, there are secrets about the elements that not even Sensei Wu knows about. For example, a child that was hidden from the world since their birth, for fear that a great evil would find this child and tip the balance between light and darkness.

This is the story of a child born of both Yin and Yang. Light and Darkness. Good.... and Evil. 

~~~~~~

In a land covered in a sea of sand and wreckage from long past history, a young figure trudged through the harsh blazing sands. 

The figure wore a cloak of silver to protect themselves from the heat of the scorching sun, but took on a mask to protect their identity until the time came to be right. They recalled a story they were told many years ago, the story of Ninjago's creation. It was a story that brought this stranger great peace and comfort, but there was a part to the story that no one but the stranger and their family knew by heart.

The stranger stopped for a moment, smiling when they saw a an abandoned ship to be used as shelter until the evening. They walked into the broken ship and sat down in the lower deck, sighing in relief to have a place to rest for a short while. They placed their bag on the floor and rummaged through it when they found something of great importance to them.

The stranger pulled out a scroll and opened it up, revealing the lost part of the ancient story they were told for many years. They smiled upon reading the contents of the scroll.

"I will find him." They said rolling back up the scroll, "I will succeed in protecting them."

Suddenly, the stranger heard the call of a bird just above the abandoned ship. They chuckled when they heard the call and ran out of the ship. They looked up and saw a black falcon flying through the sky before landing in front of them.

"Have they come, my little friend?" The stranger asked.

The falcon nodded their head and took off back into the skies, the stranger following the bird out of the ship and back into the sandy desert. It took only a few minutes of running before the stranger found something incredible.

A large dragon that sent shivers up their spine from the cold it gave off. The dragon looked towards the stranger and walked up to them, laying their head in front of the stranger so that the stranger could pet its head.