2

In the lower deck of an abandoned ship sitting in the Sea of Sand, lies a small child cloaked in silver, a mask hiding their face from the rest of the world. They sat with their eyes closed, legs crossed in a meditative stance on the barely suitable bed, waiting for the one dressed in white to retrieve them.

Suddenly, the child heard many voices and felt the vibrations of many footsteps running onto the upper deck of the ship. They smiled, knowing that it was the white one's friends.

The child heard someone walking up to their door followed by a soft knocking sound.

"Excuse me..." It was the voice of the white ninja the child had met just hours ago, "My friends and sensei have arrived. You have asked for me to bring you to them when they did."

The child smiled and nodded, walking up to the door after making sure that their hood and mask were on securely. The child opened the door and saw the white ninja standing outside the door smiling down at them.

"Thank you, Zane." The child said, following the white ninja to the upper deck where a dining room was set. The child could smell so much amazing food that they couldn't even try to describe. However, they were still a child, and as soon as they came to the doorway to the dining room, the child stopped out of fear and nerves for meeting new people.

Zane noticed that the child was no longer following him, he turned and saw them standing alone in the hall. He smiled at the child, walking over to them and kneeling down to their height.

"There is no reason to be afraid of meeting my friends. They are kind and loyal." Zane explained, "I shall go in first and tell them that you are coming to meet them. I will call for you."

The child nodded and stood by the wall to wait for Zane to call them.

Zane walked into the dining room where his friends and sensei sat eating.

"There you are, Zane." A boy wearing red said, "What was that thing you had to do?" 

"I had to find someone." Zane answered, confusing everyone in the room, "I was not the first one to find this place. There was someone that the falcon led me to, who then brought me here. They wish to meet you all." 

Zane walked around the corner and placed his hand on the child's back, gently pushing them into the doorway. 

The child looked up at the large group of people sitting at the full dinner table, taking note of everyone the white ninja, Zane, called his friends.

There was a boy wearing blue that stared at the child curiously like the rest of the group. He had short, straight, reddish-brown hair with dark blue eyes and a notch on his right eyebrow.

Next was a boy wearing black hair swept to the right side of his face. His eyes were black to match his hair along with bushy eyebrows. He looked very strong and muscular.

Then there was a girl, the only girl in the room. She had short black hair cut into a bob hairstyle wearing a traditional red Chinese style shirt and pants.

Finally, there was an old man wearing white robes, a long white beard showing his old age, a straw hat, and a sense of immense wisdom in his eyes. 

"Zane, who's the kid?" The boy in black asked the question on everyone's mind.

"I don't know their name. They have refused to give it to me, but they have led me to this bounty." Zane answered then turned down towards the child, gesturing to each of his friends.

"These are my friends, Cole, Nya, Kai, Jay and our sensei Wu." Zane introduced.

The child looked out at the group at the dining table, smiling underneath their mask before bowing respectfully at the group.