73

Off the side of the road, a stranger dressed in blue and wearing a beanie over his head looked on the side of a small rest stop. Pasted on the brick wall was a poster, more specifically, a wanted poster for the five ninja of Ninjago.

He looked at the poster nervously, seeing the bounty on his head along with the rest of his friends. Jay sighed, gulped down his fear and walked inside, only seeing one person watching the tv.

"We're closed." The owner said.

Jay pulled down the bandana he used to hide his face, "I'm starving. You got anything?" He asked.

"Anything? Sure." The owner gestured to the back of the shop where a single vending machine stood. Jay quickly went over to see what it had, seeing his favorite snack inside.

"Ninja chips. Mm. My favorite." He hummed to himself in delight, but as he patted his pocket for change, he heard the tv in the background.

"The ninja are still at large and public enemy number one." The police chief said to the press.

"Did fame turn them?" A reporter asked.

Jay quickly and quietly used his powers to start up the machine, carefully retrieving his snack, but the entire machine shook from the extra power.

"We've taken their ship as well as secured their known hideouts. They will be caught and pay for their crime spree." The chief continued, "I bet my reelection on it."

Jay carefully walked away, hitting the white ball on the pool table by accident and quietly slipping out of the building.

~~~~

In a room in the police station, Misako who had been caught earlier, was being questioned about the Ninja. But she wouldn't crack even if she knew where they were at the moment.

One of the cops shone the lamp's bright light in her face.

"Just come clean, tell us where they are."

"We know you're protecting them. Spill it!" Another cop shouted at her.

"Like I said, it wasn't them." Misako insisted, "They were framed. You should be searching for the real culprits."

"Right. That's what my mother would say, too. Maybe we should give her some time to sweat it out. Come on, Simon."

"Why won't you tell me where Wu is? I wish to speak to someone in charge!" Misako shouted, but was left without answers.

The two cops left Misako in the room alone to think things over, but she knew that they were al innocent. The one thing that she didn't know was who the real culprits were, and why they chose to frame the ninja for such terrible crimes.

She looked down at the cuffs that kept her in place, but all of a sudden, a new voice broke the silence of the dimly lit room.

"Your wish is yours to keep." The voice said. A small spark of orange light burst from the other side of the room, drawing Misako's attention to it.

She looked up and saw a man floating upside down with four arms and a long black ponytail.

"My wish?" She glared at the stranger, "No."

"Oh, yes." the man said.

"Help!" Misako screamed, "Uncuff me! Don't leave me alone with him!"

The stranger disappeared and reappeared behind her, "No one's behind there, unfortunately." He said, picking up a donut from behind him, "Ooh. Someone was kind enough to bring donuts."

"I know you." Misako said, "You're Nadakhan the Djinn. I knew it. Clouse was looking for the Teapot of Tyrahn."

"Oh. You mean..."He disappeared and reappeared in front of her, the very teapot she mentioned sitting on the table, "This? It's smaller in person, I know. I was trapped in it for longer than I care to recall. But now Clouse is in there. And he has Wu to keep him company."