79

Cliff flew on his jetpack with the anchor to their ship in hand, locking it onto one of the nearby floating rocks. He signaled for the ship to move and tug the floating rock away from its place to make a brand new space to the floating islands.

Nadakhan smiled as he watched everything progress smoothly, "I see Djinjago is coming together." He said.

"We're acquiring so much land, I wish we had more hands." Cliff said, "I can tell you're getting stronger, captain. Which one did you take?"

"The titanium one. He put up a good fight, for a Ninja."

The crew laughed at their captain's catch.

"But we mustn't become complacent." Nadakhan reminded, "They are en route to Tiger Widow Island."

"Soto must've helped them. Do you want me to come with you to stop them?"

"No, you stay here. Besides, they have that silver haired child with them. From the way she was screaming as I took the titanium ninja, she has quite the fire and she knows more about me than the others. If that's the case, I may need a lady's touch to handle her."

"As you wish. I can't wait to meet this special little lady."

"Captain, if I may ask." Cliff said hesitantly, "What is so special about that little silver-haired lass?"

Nadakhan smirked and stared at the blade of his sword, "that child... I believe she is related to Yang, and that protector Delara once had. If I take her.... then I shall never be defeated. The ultimate revenge on that man who locked me away in the lamp. Using his child to create my new kingdom. A kingdom he stopped me from taking long ago."

~~~~

The group continued to walk through the jungles of the island searching for the Tiger Widow and the only thing that could help defeat Nadakhan. However, Anirei hasn't said a single word to anyone, too wrapped in her own thoughts to talk to any of her friends.

Lloyd, worried for his girlfriend, walked up ahead from everyone else and walked next to her.

"Rei?" He called out.

"Hmm?" She hummed, but didn't look over at him.

"Is what Jay said true? Do you know something about his biological parents?" 

Anirei sighed, "I didn't know who is father was, but his mother on the other hand...."

"You knew her?" Lloyd asked.

"Not personally. For the safety of the previous Elemental Masters' families, I was told some things about them, but I was never allowed to meet them until I was able to fully control my own elemental powers. And besides, many of the previous Elemental Masters already had passed on by the time I could use my power properly, so I wouldn't have been able to meet them even if I was allowed to."

"So you knew about Jay's parents?" 

"Only his mother, the previous Elemental Master of lightning. I never spoke to her, though, heck I never even met her, but I was able to read a few things about her in my parents' journals. One page for each previous master. But the pages didn't have too much information on them. Just a picture of them, a few small details and their respective elements."

"And you're not going to tell him more about his mother?"

"Not at this time. For now, we need to stop Nadakhan. Afterwards, I'll answer whatever questions that Elder Brother Jay has for me. But now, Nadakhan needs to be stopped."

Lloyd nodded and took her hand as they walked along. Jay, who was in the back of the group, watched as Lloyd and Anirei walked ahead, the guilt inside of him eating him from the inside-out.