65

After learning the real location to the First Spinjitzu Master's tomb, the Ninja all waited until they got to the ocean. All of them were nervous about finally finding the tomb, but Anirei was more than excited. The man that fought beside her mother and father, a good friend of theirs, she would finally be able to pay their respects to this once great man.

Soon, Rex dove deep into the water, traveling along the rocks that lurked in the darkness of the ocean. Anirei couldn't help but smile seeing the creatures that swam in the dark blue ocean, feeling at peace with something always in balance.

"We're almost to the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Zane said pointing to their location on the map.

"Yeah. I can't believe we're almost there after everything we've been through." Cole sighed in relief.

"I can't believe I'm underwater." Kai commented looking at the water in slight fear.

"You? What about me? Just how thick is this glass?"

Anirei chuckled, "Neither of you have to worry about getting wet. This ship seems to be made for all kinds of terrain."

Just then, the screen changed from the map to Sensei Wu and Misako getting ready to meet them at the tomb.

"We're heading to your location now." Sensei Wu assured, "With Morro already ahead of you, and able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the Sword of Sanctuary, it's going to be up to you five to find the Realm Crystal before he does."

Jay chuckled nervously, "Heh, Cole's a ghost, Kai can't swim, we have no magical sword or elemental powers. Heh-heh-heh, what can go wrong?"

"I may not know the three tests you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it that may help." Misako said unrolling a scroll in her hands, "A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master cannot. To move forward don't look ahead, to find his resting spot."

"Huh. That's food for thought." Cole said.

Suddenly, Jay gulped as he looked out the window, "Speaking of food, we're about to be some!"

Everyone looked out the window and saw a large creature heading towards them. They quickly picked up the speed to get away from it, but one of the creature's tentacles slammed onto the window, cracking it.

"Oh, why'd the tomb have to be underwater?!" Kai panicked.

"Hold on!" Cole shouted and sped up even more.

"What kind of weapons is this thing equipped with?" Jay asked.

Anirei looked around and saw a large rock with a large hole in it nearby, smiling at an idea popping into her head.

"No weapons are necessary!" She said, "Elder Brother Cole, aim for that rock!"

"Got it."

Cole did as Anirei said and sped his way through the hole in the nearby rock. The creature followed, only to get stuck in the hole, its tentacles being too big to squeeze through it. They were once again safe to travel to the tomb.

The ship kept going until it reached and underground tunnel, which led to an underwater cave. The hatch opened and the Ninja all jumped out into the cavern.

"If you wanna hide a tomb, this looks like a good place." Cole said.

"I can't believe that we're finally here." Anirei said in relief, but  then turned to see the others looking a piece of ripped green cloth stuck on a branch.

"Aaargh! There goes any hope Morro couldn't find this place." Jay growled.

"Hey, stay positive." Kai said, "We're about to risk our lives going through traps we know nothing about. All we have to rely on is each other. At least feel lucky that we got this far."