67

Morro stood staring at Anirei, wondering if what he was doing would really be the right thing. He wanted to see Yin and Yang again, but he also wanted to obey his master the Preeminent. Before he could say anything more, his dragon roared in the sky above, warning him of an attack or intruder.

"What's happening now?" Morro looked away for just a moment before turning back toward Anirei, only to find that she had disappeared like smoke in the wind. He thought for a moment that maybe she was just an illusion created by his once living heart. She did look so much like Yin, but also had qualities of Yang. A perfect mix of the two who had saved his life all those years ago. Morro decided to take care of Anirei later and deal with the intruder first, planning to go back and find Anirei before she could do anymore damage to his concentration.

He followed several of his ghosts, leading him to a Ninja dressed in green and black being held by other ghosts.

"Look what we have here." Soul Archer said.

"The Green Ninja. So rude." Morro said getting closer to the Ninja, "Hasn't anyone told you it's not polite to be late to the party?"

The ghosts laughed as they led the Green Ninja outside the pawnshop, Morro waiting to finally get rid of the boy once and for all and claim what he thought he deserved. The ghost threw the Ninja to the ground, strangely enough, he didn't put up much of a fight as Morro had expected. But it didn't matter.

"Now that we've got him, what do you want us to do with him?" Soul Archer asked.

Morro ignored Soul Archer, "Surely it's not just you and Rei." He said, "I know the rest of your ninja are never far. Come out, come out, wherever you are. I have your beloved Green Ninja. You think you can come into my home and steal the crystal I rightfully earned? You think I'll just hand it to you just like the green gi was handed to you? Tell me. Tell all of us that I'm better than you, then I'll let you go and I won't harm Anirei in any way."

The ninja didn't say a single word as Morro pushed him to the ground.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Morro pulled off the green Ninja's hood, only to discover that it wasn't Lloyd behind the mask.

But it was Nya, the Ninja of the one thing they feared most. The ghosts all around her gasped in horror and shock, but Nya smirked at their shock.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you. I'm still a little wet behind the ears." Nya said, forming a ball of water in her left hand.

"She's a water ninja." Morro gasped and took a few steps back, "She's... Protect the Realm Crystal."

The ghosts all tried to get close to Nya, but with a single touch of her water, they were gone in puffs of green smoke. Once the others were out of the way, Nya tried to do the same thing to Morro, but he used his power over the wind to stop the water mid-air making it fall to the ground before even a drop could touch him.

He hovered in the air and attacked Nya with his wind, leaving the Realm Crystal wide open and vulnerable to attack.

"Plan to get him away from the Realm Crystal worked." Kai said then looked down at Lloyd and Anirei, who had quickly hid with the Green Ninja right after she confronted Morro.

"We'll clear a path for you, then you two can do the rest."

"Let's do this." Lloyd said.

"Ready to go when you are, Lloyd." Anirei added.

The three of them climbed over the fence they were hiding behind and rushed to the pawnshop where the Realm Crystal was being kept. Kai ditched the outfit he was wearing and donned his red gi and the new headband he had gotten. As soon as they ran, however, they were ambushed by even more ghosts than before.