83

Jay and Cole ran across the deck when all of a sudden Cole remembered the venom he left in Nadakhan's room.

"Oh, no the venom!" He exclaimed.

"You left it? But we can't go back." Jay stated.

"And we can't go on without it." Cole groaned, "I'll tell you where Lloyd and Nya are. You can fly to them--"

"I can't spark up my dragon. I've been scrubbing the ship every waking moment, and besides, I'm not leaving Anirei alone on this ship with that Djinn."

"Don't worry, we're gonna get her back, but getting to Lloyd and Nya could be our best chance to do it. We'll need all the help we can get." Just then, the balloon Cole, Nya and Lloyd came in, "There they are. Let's go."

The two used Airjitzu to jump onto the ship, but as soon as they got onto the ship, there was nobody to greet them kindly. Only members of Nadakhan's crew.

"Uh-oh." Cole gulped, "I think we may have jumped onto the wrong ship."

The ship flew near the edge of the main ship, seeing Nya and Lloyd tied near the edge, ready to go overboard at Nadakhan's command. Anirei looked livid as she saw her friends, and boyfriend, in danger at his hands.

The ship carrying Cole and Jay flew over to the main bow and lowered them down. The pirates made quick work of them, chaining them with vengestone and throwing them in to the brig. Cole strained to release himself from his chains, but not even his strength was enough to break them.

"It's vengestone, remember?" Jay reminded, "You can't ghost through it, and your super-duper strength won't work anymore."

"Cole, you said you left the venom in his quarters?" Lloyd asked Cole.

"Yeah. Well, hopefully Nya can get to it. Or at least get Anirei away from Nadakhan." Cole sighed, terrified at the thought of his little sister being near the fiend.

"How? She doesn't even know it's there." Jay pointed out, "Oh, I don't like her being alone with that silky-voiced seducer. And what's just as bad is that Anirei's there with him and she's not doing so well."

"Yeah, Rei did sound pretty nasty while we were on the ship." Lloyd said.

"Nasty how?" Cole asked.

Lloyd shook his head, "I'd rather not repeat anything that she said."

"Fair enough." Jay shrugged, "She has been pretty snappy since coming here. She hasn't been able to meditate enough since she's always kept by Nadakhan's side, so she's a bit unbalanced."

"Don't worry, we're gonna get Anirei and Nya back. We won't let him so much as lay a finger on either of them."

"We'd better not, because if he takes Nya's hand in marriage, he'll reach his true potential, and we'll all be hooped when he gets infinite wishes."

"Infinite wishes?" Cole shot up to his feet, "He'll be unstoppable."

"But then his crew will be expendable." Lloyd said, "Maybe we can convince them to--"

"Already tried. They wouldn't believe me." Jay sighed, "Thanks for trying save us, but maybe it would've been better if you never came."

"Hey, we may not have our elemental powers, but we're not without hope. Between the three of us and Nya, we have 10 wishes that--"

"Wishes? You wanna think that through? Making wishes is why we're up here. Remember what Anirei told us about wishes, that it was dangerous."

"Right, and when he turns them around on you, you'll beg for him to make it go away. And that only makes him more powerful." Cole added.