51

All of the Elemental Masters flew on their brand new Elemental dragons across the ocean to make to Ninjago City in time to stop Chen from taking it under his control.

"Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us." Lloyd said, "Be prepared for anything and everything."

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai asked.

"You know, you took an oath to never leave a man behind." Darreth on the back of Zane's dragon.

"And we're not all quick learners." Jay added.

"Elder Brother Jay is right." Anirei said, "Mastering your fear to create an Elemental Dragon takes time and practice."

"Well, we're running out of that." Nya said pointing to the approaching city, "There's Ninjago City. Hurry!"

"Hurry's my middle name." Griffin flew even faster on his dragon and made it to the city in no time at all. Everyone followed suit and flew over the city, but Anirei felt nothing out of balance. No sense of evil was nearby that wasn't terrifying nor reeked of the Anacondrai army Chen was leading.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one." Lloyd said.

"Let's do this!"

The dragons flew into the streets and landed on the buildings on Ninjago City, but to their surprise, there was no sign of an Anacondrai in sight, well, except if you would count Garmadon and Skylar.

"Serpentine!" A woman screamed at the sight of Skylar and everyone ran away from the fire dragon in a panic. Skylar felt horrified and buried her face into her hands.

"I wish I still had the power to change." Skylar said.

"You have changed. You're with us now." Kai mentioned before hearing a honking sound on the street below.

"Could you be a dear and move your dragon?" An old woman said from her car, which was parked right behind the dragon's foot. Kai carefully moved the dragon and the old woman thanked him before driving off.

Lloyd, Garmadon, Anirei, Kai and Skylar met on the ground.

"If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?" Garmadon wondered aloud.

"I don't know. I can't sense any kind of imbalances here. If the Anacondrai were nearby, I would've felt a greater shift towards corrupt darkness. But for now, we can be grateful they haven't attacked anyone in the city." Anirei said.

"Rei's right. And right now, we need to get Skylar and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone." Lloyd said then looked up at the rest of the Elemental Masters, "Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people."

The rest of the dragons flew off to carry out the orders Lloyd had given them, but just then, Skylar looked down at her hand, feeling a tingling sensation in her fingers. Her once purple scaly hand had slowly turned back to its natural color.

"Guys, look at this." Skylar said grabbing everyone's attention. The group looked over at her normal hand in shock.

"Your hand is back to normal!" Kai exclaimed.

"I guess the spell isn't permanent after all." Anirei said.

"Rei, your parents were once friends with the Anacondrai, right? Don't you know anything about them?" Lloyd asked, but Anirei shook her head.

"Not a lot. I know how they fight and what they can do, but transforming someone into an Anacondrai wasn't in anything they told me. In any case, we should find Master Wu and Misako."