•Encounter•

-Bakugo's Pov-

"Mommy Mommy !! Look its Ground zero and Red riot, lets go get Red riots autograph!!" said a girl she looked around the age of 4, she had blond messy hair with the tips being green and Red eyes. It looked as if she was talking to someone. The person responded with "I see him baby, but lets go". " But Mommy" the kid responded with tears in her eyes. "No katski we have to go" the person replied.~The voice sounds familiar almost like Deku, but more matured~"Ok mommy" replying sadly. I then told shitty hair "HEY RED RIOT DEAL WITH THEM!!" he replied, "" YES!! GROUND ZERO!!".

As the two figures began to walk away I followed by trying to push through my fans seeing as I am the Number 1 hero in Japan afterall. I got closer to them and saw that there was two children and the person who happened to be their mother. The other child looked a bit taller than the girl and had green messy hair with blond tips and green eyes with freckles though.~Must be twins~.

The parent looked male because I saw that their chest was flat as I managed to glimpse at the body ~hm must be an omega...  that ass though and those hips~ I thought as I was searching for their face but they had on a hoodie preventing me from seeing their face. I tried to get closer as they were crossing the street, but they were in a hurry so they never saw the car speeding towards them so I tried grabbing the parent and I successfully caught the male by grabbing his waist which was so small it fitted perfectly in my hands and then attempted to grab the kids but I only had one which was the girl.

I saw as the boy was still walking across the street but I was surprised as I saw him shoot green flames to the ground and he leaped in the air from the car and to the other side of the road ~impressive~.

I stood up from the side of the road with the small figure in my arms and let go of the girl, the male was really light. And I got a better view of his face and said, "Izuku!!!" with tears in my eyes and I started to hug him tightly and inhaled his vanilla and cinnamon mixed scent which is nostalgic."It's you, its really you"...

"K-kacchan!"

_____________________
Hiii! It's me the author and I hope this turns out great and hope you liked it💥💚

•432 words