•What's in the box?•

•Mature themes•3rd Person POV

(A/N if you're a person that's sensitive to a person being taken without permission, then get the fuck outta here!)

"I still can't believe that you didn't tell me that you were moving in with Bakugo" Mina said as she pouted and lifted a box with some of Izuku's belongings.

"Sorry"

They re currently moving in with Bakugo as planned and as soon as the omega was discharged from the hospital, Katsuki led him to his home.

Saying its better to do it sooner than later even though he was fan girling about how he has more buns in the oven and he's actually gonna be there this time, hopefully.

(A/N I'm fan girling too like AHhhh!!!!).

"Raccoon eyes stop pestering him,come baby its not good for you to be on your legs for so long" Katsuki shouted at Mina before he guided the omega to sit on one of the chairs.

"Kacchan don't be mean, see Mina is helping me because the kids aren't here yet" The omega said.

Before he continued with "And it's not like I'm gonna carry heavy things".

" Yes but we can't be too safe" The blond alpha said before he kissed the omegas head and saw how Mina was staring at them smugly.

He rolled his eyes as he released a small 'tch'.

While the omega was making his eyes roam the house that he hasn't ever seen before he saw mina come in with a certain chess that he forgot he had.

"He Izu what's in-"Mina started before a very cherry colored omega grabbed the box quickly and hid it.

" hmm so what's in there?" Mina asked  as she squirted her eyes and folded her arms.

"What's in what?" The omega asked as he looked off to the side.

"That box that you're hiding" Mina said slowly as she attempted to grab the box, but didn't catch it because she moved too slowly and immediately tumbled to the floor.

"What was that?" Katsuki asked as he immediately entered the room as heard something fall.

"Its nothing" The omega replied as he grinned and hid the box from the alpha as well.

"Is anybody gonna help me?" Mina asked as she was still on the floor.

"Guess not" She continued as she realised none of them paid her any attention.

"Baby what's in the box?" Katsuki asked as he moved slowly towards the omega and squinted his eyes.

"Nothing" Izuku squeaked as he stepped back.

"You're lying" The alpha stated.

"No I'm not"

"Well them let me see what's in the box then" Katsuki said quickly as he moved fast enough to reach omega and grabbed the box.

"Oh my God" The alpha voiced out as he looked inside the box.

The omega realised what happened and immediately covered his rosy pink face.

"I-It's not w-what you think" He whispered out.

"But there's nothing wrong" Katsuki said as he looked at the shorter male.

"But I have your clothes in there don't you think its creepy?"

(A/N Oh my God guys I thought there was something else in the box 😏😩"