•The Promise•

Why hello there🙂

•3rd Person POV

"Ugh you people are crazy" The trio heard as they realized Dabi had ran away.

"S-so who a-are you?" Izuku asked after his waterfall of tears was ceasing.

"Well we are the LOV nice to meet ya" Himiko said as she sniffed.

"The LOV!!!" Izuku screamed as he stared shocked.

"Couldn't you mention names first?" Shigaraki said as he sighed for what himiko said.

"I'm Shigaraki and this is toga the alpha that just ran away is called Dabi and sorry for kidnapping you"

"Umm I don't know what to say" Izuku says in shock.

"Don't worry you won't have to" Shigaraki said and smiled to him.

"Did you know you were really pretty?" Himiko said as she stared in to the greenettes face.

"I've been told that many times" Izuku whispered as he blushed.

"Can you stop fawning over the boy" A certain omega said as he glared at the beta in the room.

"What its not my fault he's too pretty for his own good" Toga cheered happily.

Izuku just blushed even more due to what the girl said about him.

"Um I have a question, why'd you kidnap me?" Izuku asked.

"Well uhhh-

Shigaraki began before he was distracted by the pup in his belly resting on his bladder.

"Sorry I have to go!!" He screamed before he ran to the bathroom.

"Could you answer my question?" The omega asked the only other person in the room.

"Well we were hired to do it by someone and we call him 'Mr. Mysterious'.....he came to us because we were recommended by a client that has frequent visits" Toga explained briefly.

"Could you tell me the clients name?" Izuku listened intently and asked another question.

"Oh its Keira, we only got the first name" Himiko said as she smiled and not noticing the look of horror on the Omegas face.

"I'm back" Shigaraki said as he started to rub his belly.

Note with all his fingers because during an omegas pregnancy they won't be able to use their quirks in order to not hurt themselves.

That is why most heroes who are Omegas choose to go on a leave when they are pregnant because their quirk will begin to weaken and eventually stop until their pup is born.

So omegas with quirks usually know if they're pregnant because their quirk will just suddenly start to go haywire and then disappear.

"So what did I miss?" Shigaraki whispered as he looked between the beta and omega.

"Well I was just finishing on what you were trying to explain before dabi junior erupted" Himiko smiled.

"You did what?!!" Shigaraki screamed in disbelief.

"I finished up"

"You did know that is confidential information right?" Shigaraki whispered.

"Yes yes I know but the pretty omega doesn't seem like someone who'd tell on people" Himiko whispered back.

"He seems to be in shock though" Shigaraki said as he looked at the omega worriedly.

-