°Mysterious? Who's Mysterious?°

.Curse Words.. 3rd Person Pov

~They basically spoke in code anytime I ask who organized my kidnapping, but its their job though not like I'll get anything~ Izuku thought as he was having a conversation with Shigaraki.

"You're mumbling you know" Shigaraki said and an awkward silence started.

He then continued, "Mr. Mysterious isn't actually going to have that name in a couple hours because he'll come here to ensure we did the job"

"What do you mean? He's coming for me?" The green eyed omega said and soon started to get scared.

"Um yes I wasn't supposed to say but you seem so innocent and that guy is just umm- Shigaraki began before he noticed that Dabi was now in the room with them.

"He's what babe go on" Dabi encouraged.
Although shigaraki was scared to continue saying what he wanted he actually got the go ahead from his mate who didn't seem mad at all.

"Weird"

"Oh" Izuku said with a panicked face. Then he remembered how they said "Keira" was a frequent client.

"Oh so about this Keira who is she exactly?" He asked as he played dumb to at least get something interesting.

Shigaraki began explaining how she's like someone who mainly preys on omegas who get in her way.

She hires the LOV to kidnap and 'dispose' of them but we actually take them and relocate them to some far away place abroad or something to start anew.

She can't know of this though she just want to see them suffer.

~What a bitch~ Izuku thought this time.

Katsuki's POV

"A tracker huh" Mina said as she watched the blinking red dot on my computer screen.

"Yes a tracker" I said as I saw it lead me straight to the bar the heroes frequent.

"Why would they lead him here though, this place is funded by our agency and is a great hideout for us" Mina asked and very puzzled.

"That's where I'm going, so we'll find out soon" I said as I started moving the information to my phone.

"Wait I'm coming with you I should probably call kirishima" Mina said as she hurriedly followed me to the car.

"No don't call him, sparky is gonna have pups soon and that doesn't seem good" I said as I started the car and drove off quickly.

I soon displayed the tracker in the GPS of the car and it started moving.

"Where the fuck are they going" I said as I sped up.

Back to the LOV Izuku's POV

I am currently moving among heroes and the LOV members, but they seem like they're Friends?

Who would've though huh.

"Hey Shigaraki aren't you supposed to be bedridden" A hero called out.