•You did this, So help with it•

(A/N I am super sorry for not updating its because I've been busy with school and my exams and I finally have gotten my summer break to write so I hope you enjoy this chapter)

cuss words

-Bakugo's POV-

"Hey crafting table what's my schedule for the day" I called out as I stopped at my secretary's desk.

"O-oh Ground Zero lets see" she looked up shocked after noticing my presence then she quickly checked a clipboard which held alot of papers but neatly organized.

Momo Yaoyorozu, My secretary but in the hero field she is known as creati, she is a part-time hero as well as my Secretary and its alot of work I know but she always seemed so organized and she could manage both at the same time. O did I mention that she was an alpha.

"You don't seem to have much but you do have to meet the new worker Mina brought in at 7:30", she replied before looking up and smiling.

" Ok don't bother me" I said as I stormed off to my office.

"Haaa plain old Bakugo" I heard her mutter from my enhanced hearing but decided not to pay any attention to it because I'm in a good mood.

I mean who wouldn't
1. I've gotten a certain picture to admire while just sitting back not doing anything.

"Wow" I muttered as I got in to my office and quickly powered on my phone just to stare at a picture.

~i think I should print this out... Maybe a key chain or even a poster size~ I thought as I imagined a photo of the most beautiful omega in the world that I know of and the two kids we've made as a huge poster on my living room wall.

"I think I should print it out as a poster" I said as I finished contemplating on which size I should get it in.

Shortly after a knock was heard on my office door.

I just sighed and checked the clock seeing 7:30 on it.

~ I really stared at that picture for that fucking long~ I thought and then I called for whoever was at the door to come in.

As the door slightly parted the scent I've loved so much flooded my senses.

I shifted a little in my seat just so I could see whoever was coming in quickly.

And then the most annoying thing happened for my day just in that moment and Mina had to be the cause of it.

"Bakubabe missed me" she said as she started to get close to me.

And I just replied with while grunting trying to control my lashing out from happening "Stop fucking calling me that, I thought we talked about this".

" Talked about what" she just replied sheepishly then carefully stepping away a little bit noticing an outburst which was about to happen.

And she turned around bringing whoever was the small male or female behind her slowly while walking towards my desk again.

And I still loved the sweet scent it reminded me of one of my favorite persons.

Until I saw the body of this person from their legs that seemed to rub together for every step they took to their hips that were so curvy and held the tiniest waist which I would wanna squeeze while shoving my-

I imagined while salivating and looking up slowly until I heard the voice of an angel. An absolute angel.

"Kacchan?!!"

"Deku" I said as I looked at the face of the most gorgeous and sexiest person I've known in my life until I just wanna bend him over my desk and have the absolutely best time of my life.

Because of my certain erotic thoughts I looked down to my crotch to see my little junior up an ready almost breaking my zipper due to how hard it is.

~Well I guess I've gotta take care of that quickly~ I thought as I went back to staring at the person who caused my problem and the extra.

"So you know each other" I heard Mina say as she let loose of the small fragile body which I just wanna make a mess of and-

~Ok I need to fucking stop......hmmm fucking that would be nice seeing as deku is here.....what the fuck!!!....stop dude!!~

"Y-yes uhh we were umm...uhh... a-acquaintances" I heard Deku tell mina while slowly turning around for me to see that god blessed body with a skirt I wanna rip off so-

~ if I don't stop this boner won't be down for now~ I mentally cursed for still thinking erotic thoughts with my stifled *cough* problem.

"Ooh like an ex" I heard mina trying to get all up in peoples business.

"No"
"Yes"

Deku and I replied quickly while staring at mina.

Deku frowned and looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Ooookkk I'm gonna leave you two alone to figure out your answers" I heard mina say before quickly avoiding the awkward situation that was about to birth itself.

"What just happened" Deku muttered to nothing but a whisper but loud enough for me to hear.

"Tch stupid extra" I said as I was removing my belt from my pants.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Deku said as he was stepping further away from me.

"What does it look like I'm doing I'm trying to release this huge mess you created" I just simply replied while standing so my pants could slide off easily.

"Me w-what did I do?!!" He replied.

"I'm pretty sure you smelled my arousal while coming in here" I replied as if it was the easiest thing in the world and seeing the deep blush on Deku's face.

"So you gonna fucking help me or not" I asked while pointing to my black boxers and sitting back down in my office chair.

------------------------------------
•To be Continued
•985 words
• I am sorry if there are any misspelled words an I hope you enjoyed another chapter of my story....💥💚
• Once again I'm sorry for updating so late😁