•6th Day•

•3rd Person POV

On the sixth day something unexpected happened, Izuku told Katsuki that he no longer needed to court him because he's already agreed to be with him it was the why that was unexpected though.

Even though the courting was still on and Izuku decided to end it before the last day, Katsuki still brought what he was gonna give to Izu, A ring.

He knew the omega wouldn't last a day more because he had heard the conversation between them and Izuku wasn't one to keep something in for long.(A/N 😏 I'm having naughty thoughts rn)

So he was prepared for anything.

Izuku couldn't wait for the courting to end to tell Katsuki that he and the kids agreed to become a family, the kids hadn't been surprised because they saw how Izuku was fidgety.

-

"Hey" Katsuki chuckled as he saw Izuku nervous state.

"H-hi K-kacchan" Izuku fumbled before he allowed the blond through his door.

Katsuki had left the house after their movie night because he wanted to prepare at home for what he was to say to Izuku and he also picked up the ring.

He also noticed how Izuku was still limping and decided to tease him about it as he watched Izuku limp before him

"Want me to carry you?"

"Stop teasing me" Izuku whined with rosy pink cheeks. (A/N 😏)

"But your just so cute when your flustered" Katsuki snickered as he lifted the omega by his underarms and carried him to the lounge room.

"Put me down" The omega whined as he was carried.

"See your down, now where are the kids?" Katsuki chuckles as he held on to Izuku waist and squeezed it before inquiring.

"Their eating breakfast, I'm surprised they didn't smell-" Izuku said before getting interrupted by the children storming in.

"Your here" The children screamed before jumping on the Alpha and Omega.

"Brats how'd you know I was here?" Katsuki asked as he ruffled their hair.

"We smelled your scent" They both said as they looked between Izuku and Katsuki.

"I was like that at your age, but I understand Izumi case but I'm not sure if you'd be a dominant Katski" Katsuki said as he looked at the kids then their mother.

"But she would because my dad's an omega too" Izuku said completely surprising the alpha.

He's known aunt Inko for his whole life but he's never met Izuku's dad before and the family barely talked about him much he only knew his name, Hisashi Midoriya.

"Really?" Katsuki asked furthering the conversation.

"Yes, I remember mom telling me that my dad was an omega too and he left because he mated with a rich alpha without my mom knowing" Izuku continued as he rested his head on Katsuki's shoulder and inhaled his scent.