•I'm Bakugo's EX•

•Mature words

•3rd Person POV

"He made me court him!" Screamed an excited blond to his group of 'extras' which consists of Kirishima, Mina and Sero along with Kaminari even though he should be resting right now.

"Woahh bakubro way to go!!" Kirishima shouted as he started to grinning because of the big achievement Bakugo managed to obtain.

"Yeah even though he's still angry at us for the other day I knew he would manage to actually come around for you" Mina said as she was smiling.

"Yeah even though your plan was stupid it made me get a little closer to Deku" Katsuki said as he squeezed Mina's shoulder.

"Yeah so now its my time to gain favor!!" Mina shouted as she grinned while pumping her fist to the air.

-Izuku's POV -At work-

"So Izu am I forgiven?!" Mina asked as she practically shouted at the me in the lobby.

"Mina!!...Not even a good morning or how are you?" I asked as I was surprised at her popping up suddenly.

"Ok Good Morning Izu am I forgiven?" She asked again.

"No" I replied as I walked off.

"B-but you forgave Bakugo" Mina whimpered as she followed me as if she was sad puppy.

"Correction, I let him court me, but he isn't forgiven and I didn't even mention it to him" I said.

"Aw...Well what should I do to be forgiven?" Mina asked as she desperately tried to persuade me.

"Help me choose outfits for my future dates with Kacchan" I suggested as I looked behind and gazed on Mina waiting for the reaction.

"Yesss even though I would've done it already!!" Mina squealed as she jumped in the air.

"Why the fuck are you jumping" Kacchan suddenly asked as he was walking with a guy.

He has short hair, evenly split between white on his right-side and red on his left. He also has a burn scar over his left eye.

He possesses heterochromia which causes his left eye to be turquoise and his right eye to be gray.(A/N I got this off google🙂).

"Oh nothing and hey todoroki!" Mina says as she was still completely excited about choosing outfits for me to wear.

She always loved doing this, but sometimes I stopped her because there wasn't a reason for it as I never always had any special occasion that would make me dress elegantly.

"Hey Mina" The person beside Kacchan said that I soon found out that he was Todoroki.

(A/N I actually don't know what second gender to give todoroki😕)

"Oh Deku this is Todoroki and by how you're staring right now I think you know which hero he is right?" Kacchan asked as he introduced the man.

"You are the hero Shoto!! and I'm Izuku or Deku as what Kacchan calls me and can I suggest something for your hero suit, I mean if you even want my help but maybe you do and this could benefit you but what if it doesn't work and-"  I began rambling...again before getting interrupted by Mina shaking me.

"Yes I'm Shoto Todoroki, and I think that upgrade would be helpful thanks" The hero said in a monotone voice which you would think that he's bored.

"Yes!! and thanks for handling Kacchan's shift for the other day I hope it was no trouble" I smiled as I thanked him and noticed that Mina was across the room talking to someone and Kacchan was just getting coffee.