•The Next Day•

•Curse Words

-Izuku POV-

So I'm currently at my new work place (A/N I still don't have a name for the agency😒) and meeting my other co-workers.

"Hello I-I'm I-Izuku Midoriya".

-Around 10 minutes ago-

I dropped the kids off at school and i gave and got kisses for goodluck.

After I saw the agency, I parked my car and went to the elevator and pressed the number that led me to the lobby.

And as soon as I stepped in Mina was there waiting for me, I smiled and she waved and smiled back as well.

I checked in and she escorted me to the place where I would make my equipment.

Soon after she decided that I needed to meet my other employer.

-Back to the present (A/N or Idk😕)-

"Hey Kirishima!!!" Mina called to a hero that was roaming around not noticing my internal squealing right now~ummm is that Red Riot eeekkkk!!!~

"Sup Ashido and who do we have here" he said as soon as he was close to us.

"Oh this is the new employee I was talking about" Mina said.

I held out my shaking hand desperately trying not to question him about his quirk and said, "Hello I-I'm I-Izuku Midoriya".

"Sup I'm Kirishima or as you know Red Riot" he said as he grinned those mighty sharp teeth while shaking my hand.

Following his statement was "Wait... Izuku Midoriya right or.....Deku??"

"Um yes... how do you know that name??" I said as I was showing a confused expression.

"Oh bakubro talks about-" he was about to finish that statement before the so called 'Pomeranian' walked in.

"Shitty hair shut the fuck up!!!" He said as he was approaching us.

"Come on bakubro we kinda have the same hair" he said as he faced him.

"Shut up!!" Kacchan said as he was closer to us and sent an explosion to Red Riots way but, he was quick enough to activate his hardening.

"Oh my God Red Riot are you ok" I said as I looked at his body (A/N nothing sexual😀) trying to see if there are any injuries with a panicked expression.

"Don't worry my quirk helps when I'm around bakubro alot and please call me Kirishima" he said as he looked down at me.

Once again I must say I'm like a dwarf compared to these people well except Mina she's just slightly taller.

"Ok Kirishima and Kacchan you shouldn't have done that" I said as my stern mother voice kicked in(A/N yk that voice they use that scares you but not to much).

"J-just s-shut up Deku and why'd your voice just change" Kacchan said as he looked scared at first but it quickly disappeared but I managed to see it.

"Oh sorry must be those kids I swear to All might they are gonna cause me trouble someday look how I'm so used to that stern voice I even used it on Kacchan oh my but that was funny-" I mumbled out not realizing what I did until mina said as she was rolling on the floor gripping her stomach while laughing.

"Yes for real it was so funny hahahaha n-never i-in hahaha my l-l-life have I heard B-b-bakugo stutter haha hahaha and he did it just after hearing hahaha a haha sentence hahaha from you hahahahah".

" For real Bakugo that was funny" Kirishima said as he looked at Kacchan.

" Shut the fuck up both of you" he said as he was pouting.