•2nd Day•

•3rd Person POV

On the second day Katsuki had took Izuku out for a date in a very expensive restaurant, he even rented the whole place just to not be bothered by people with Izuku whining about it saying its not necessary to do that and Katsuki telling him that its all worth it.

Izuku had been up from 7am, because he didn't wanna be surprised at Katsuki just showing up at his doorstep without him not remembering  about the courting again.

Izuku just sat in the couch still in his nightwear just waiting until he heard his phone start ringing he checked it to see that Katsuki was calling.

-On Call-

💚-Izuku
💥- Katsuki

💚: Kacchan!!

Izuku exclaimed excited and puzzled at how Katsuki was calling and not at his door knocking.

💥: Good Morning baby.
Katsuki said loving how Izuku sounded excited at receiving a call from him.

💚: K-kacchan why are you calling, when you were at my house yesterday why didn't you come?
Izuku whimpered sadly at not seeing the blond in his vision like how he saw him yesterday.

💥: No don't worry you're gonna see me today but its just in the evening.
Katsuki quickly answered. He loved how badly Izuku wanted to see him but he didn't like when the omega was sad.

💚: Ok so is that why you called?
Izuku chirped as his mood lightened at how he's gonna get to seethe blind for the day.

💥: No I just called because I wanted you to dress up for the evening, I'm taking you out for dinner this time.

💚: Oh so what about the kids?
Izuku asked he didn't wanna leave the children at home, they could take care of themselves but he knew how they were when he had to leave them for a long long time without them worrying about him.

💥: My Mom said that she wanted to spend some time with them, if that's okay with you.
Katsuki said. He had the talk with Mitsuki a couple days after knowing about his kids because the elderly blond did reside in his home for a while and he couldn't hide his mood from her.

(A/N Just imagine the kids getting holiday because I don't have a reason for them being out of school😒)

-The Flashback between Mama blond and Explosive blond Jr.-

"Hey brat what's with the sour mood lately" Mitsuki asked as she looked at the sulking blond on his couch.

"Its nothing" The younger blond mumbled before he stood up and was about to leave before Mitsuki grabbed his arms and made him sit back down.

"Tell me... Is it because of Izuku?" Mitsuki suddenly asked as she looked at Katsuki.

Mitsuki knew about the problems Katsuki had with Izuku because after both the omegas had left she realised how Katsuki was more angrier as days go by then he had grief then he was back to the angry Pomeranian stage.

So she asked what was his problem and he told her everything about what he did to Izuku and how he loved him dearly,but never realised what he was doing until the omega left.

She was angry at him but realised this was all her fault for not teaching her son to treat people with respect and actually treat omegas with even more respect because they weren't accepted in society at those times and her best friend is an omega, Inko.