•Kidnapping•

-3rd Person POV-

"Bye Mina!!" Izuku exclaimed as he was leaving the lobby and heading to the parking lot.

~What a stressful day~

Izuku's day had been really tiring because of the alphas that tried to hit on him but as an alpha was approaching and you could see Bakugo heading towards them and releasing dominating pheromones like a sign of telling them to back off.

Izuku would give a 'thank you' and then just leave him there for no further discussion.

So the day consists of him having to reject alphas and having to avoid Katsuki.

~Well I'm gonna go pick up the kids~ Izuku thought with a sigh as his mood lightened up at the memory of his kids.

-Timeskip-

"Hello Mr. Midoriya, How may I help you" Izumi and Katski's teacher asked as she saw him.

~Why isn't she in class with the children~ Izuku thought as he approached the class which the children are in.

"Oh Ms can you tell me where are my children?" He asked as he was neither smelling nor seeing his pups.

"Oh class ended a few minutes ago and someone came to pick them up saying they were a good friend of yours" The teacher said.

"Which friend?!" Izuku asked in a panic.

"He said if you ever came meet him at the park they will be there and he never gave me a name" The teacher said confused about Izuku's mood.

"How can you give my children to someone that you don't know!!!" Izuku said as he was getting angry.

"Well the children seemed comfortable with him" The teacher said almost looking scared of the angry omega before her.

"God I better hurry!!" Izuku said as he stormed out of the school going to his car.

-With the Children-

"So how come mommy is not here yet?" Asked Katski with her big doe eyes.

"I don't know I was sure to tell the teacher where we are" Responded Katsuki to his daughter's question.

"Tch you probably shouldn't have taken us out of school anyways we should have waited" Izumi said as he was beside his sister that was eating ice-cream.

"Come on Izumi if Mr. Kacchan says that we are ok, we are ok remember that they are good friends" Katski said trying to not create problems between the adult and the preschooler.

"The old man shouldn't have given you ice-cream either I'm gonna tell mommy" Izumi said as he looked at his sister while giving Katsuki his name he made for him.

"Wait Wait please don't here have some!!" Katski said as she tried to not get in trouble with their mommy.

"Why can't she have Ice cream brat?" Katsuki said as he noticed the conversation between his children.

"Because she's having it before dinner" Izumi said answering the question.

"Well she's with me and she can have ice-cream all she wants" Katsuki said proudly.

"Well see about that" Izumi said as he's preparing to tell.

Shortly after you could see a short person approaching them while getting cat calls from the Alphas and Betas at the park.

"Mommy is coming" Katski said as she noticed her mothers scent.

"Oh yea" Katsuki said as he watched him coming in slow motion completely not noticing how angry he is.