•Will you...m-?•

(A/N I'm Bacccckkkk😽😽 and happy New Year🎉🎉)

3rd Person POV

"Izu are you-" Katsuki was just about to ask as he followed Izuku to his room.

He saw how Izuku took his time and limped to his room slowly and sat down with a wince, before he saw how tears slowly made its way down his freckled cheeks.

"Babe"

"I'm so stupid" Izuku murmured with a sob as he covered his eyes with his hands.

"Why are you saying that?" Katsuki asked as he moved to be in front of the omega and kneeled between his legs so he was directly before his face after moving the omegas hands.

"I'm probably looking stupid right now because I'm crying over stupid reasons and so much more" The omega rambled on as he stuttered and weeped more.

Katsuki listened as the omega kept talking and looked at him with sadness as he witnessed how the omega had a breakdown and the pheromones he was releasing wasn't helping either.

"Don't say that, no matter what expression you have on you'll still look beautiful" Katsuki said as he wiped the tears from the omegas face.

"You're so sweet, but I don't want you to see me like this" Izuku whispered as he looked in Katsuki red eyes that were staring at him lovingly.

"I'm not sweet I just don't wanna see you cry so much even though you'd look beautiful either way... but I don't like seeing you sad" The blond alpha said as he pouted.

Can you believe it, Katsuki the most strongest hero in all of Japan pouting...its unbelievable.

"Kacchan you're so cuteee" Izuku screamed as he wrapped his hands around Katsuki's neck and dragged him onto the bed with him and squeezed Katsuki's cheeks. On his face.

(A/N😏)

"No but seriously, I'm lucky to have you babe and nothing in this world will ever change that... Shinsou was a fool to ever hurt you, but know that you're way too important to me just for me to make the same mistake of hurting you again...." Katsuki said as he looked straight in to Izuku green pools and kept pecking his face all over while Izuku teared up and was giggling.

"You're the sweetest omega I've ever met and you even managed to give me two awesome babies just for me to treasure even more" he continued.to place butterfly kisses on the omega.

"You're really so sweet and I don't know how to repay you now because I'm so sore" Izuku said as he sniffed.

"You don't need to repay me for anything, but I did want to ask you something" Katsuki said as he continued to kiss around the green haired omegas face.

"Sure, what is it?" The omega asked as he brushed some of Katsuki blond hair from his face.

"Will...Will you move in with me?" Katsuki asked as he looked deep in Izuku's eyes to see the reaction he had.

"Izu?" Katsuki spoke as he noticed how the omega was just looking at him without any reaction.

"Hm?" The omega answered as he looked at Katsuki.

"So what about it?" Katsuki asked again as he nuzzled the omegas neck and breathed in the fresh sweet pheromones he was releasing.

"About what?" Izuku asked as he withheld a confused expression.