•Meeting the kids•

A/N ok so this is back to when the encounter had happened so time skip 🤔(or idk) just imagine they are in Japan now due to Izuku's Job which will be later discussed.

                                                   -Deku POV-

"Mommy Mommy !! Look its Ground zero and Red riot, lets go get Red riots autograph!!" said my daughter seeing as Red riot was her favorite hero, but I could not go there because Kacchan was there with him so I responded with "I see him baby, but lets go". " But Mommy" she tried to persuade me but I can not go there"No katski we have to go" I replied with a pained expression due to my daughter.~Sorry katski I can't not now~"Ok mommy" she replied sadly. I managed to hear Kacchan's husky voice tellying his partner "HEY RED RIOT DEAL WITH THEM!!" he replied, "" YES!! GROUND ZERO!!". Red riot replied.

By now I was walking away with my kids Izuki and Katski seeing as Kacchan was pushing through the crowd of fans hoping to not be seen. I realised he was following us as he got we managed to hurry to cross the street as it was up ahead. I had on a hoodie hoping that he would not see my face ~Please stop following us~ I thought as managed to each the pedestrian crossing not releasing that a car was speeding our way. He managed to get closer while grabbing me by grabbing my waist and grabbing katski but he never caught Izuki which made me panic but look up to see him reaching successfully across without anything major had happened so I was relieved ~he used his quirk thank god~.

Kacchan stood up from the side of the road with the me in his arms and let go of the katski, but I was now trying to writhe underneath his grip for him not to see my face but it looked like I was too late. Before I heard him say my name, "Izuku!!!" with tears in his eyes and hugged me tightly and inhaled my scent ~that's new he would normally say Deku or useless~."It's you, its really you". He spoke again gripping me tightly so I called the nickname which I've always used since we were kids.

"K-kacchan!".

-Time skip
                                          -3rd person POV-

By now they were on a bench in the park which was surprisingly empty.   (a/nJust imagine Katsuki changed his hero suit somewhere).
So by now Katsuki decided to break the awkward silence between them that's been going on for a few minutes by saying " S-so umm Deku you look great" ~Really dude that's the best you've got~.  But Izuku replied with "Thanks Kacchan you too" and added a cute giggle to the end ~What an angel~ katsuki thought while taking in his beautiful childhood friends feature before the girl from before approached them with the boy behind with his hand in his pockets. They went to play.

"Mommy Mommy look I caught a butterfly!!"Exclaimed the running child with her hands closed together "Oh let me see it!!" Izuku said approaching her "Pretty right" " Yes really pretty". "So do you want to meet my friend?" Deku asked her she replied with a cute grin much similar to Izuku's but Katsuki was pained to hear Deku call him his friend he wanted to be more than that.

The kids approached Katsuki with their beautiful mother which he was still staring seems to that he  can't take his eyes off of his angelic features before hearing Izuku say "Kacchan y-you're staring" with a faint blush evident across his cheeks ~cute~ katsuki thought.

"Oi old man how ya know my mom?!!" exclaimed Izuki to his father which he now calls old man. Katsuki never liked the name so he decided to answer with "I'm the same age as Deku brat!!" Izuki replied with, "So what mom is an angel and you're just an old man!!!" "Stop calling me old man brat and Deku is still the same age as I am!!!." "So what are you gonna do and Mommy is an A N G E L he's not old like you!!!".

                                                    -Deku POV-
I was uncomfortable with the rambling about my age between my friend and our son so I decided to speak out " Um can you two please stop...." which came out to nothing but a whisper preventing the two alphas to hear me, but it looks like katski noticed it because she stood next to me, she then cleared her throat before shouting with her cute sqeaky voice "Ahem!! LISTEN!!".

This silenced the alphas directing their attention to the us. And I decided to speak out with a much puzzled expression on how she made them quiet " S-so Kacchan this is Izuki and Katsuki, so kids this is Kacchan" I directed to the kids then to Kacchan.

"Oi you still didn't answer my question oldie" Izuki said while glaring at kacchan.

I for one knew why Izuki was asking this he's much protective over me and his sister at such a small age due to us being omegas and due to me and my past relationships that didn't end very um... well.(a/n you'll know about those later).

"Well I and your mom were childhood friends, but due to something which I'm finding about right now he had to leave so were now having our little reunion" kacchan said surprisingly calm ~hmm must have changed or something~.but you could still see the vein pulse in his forehead.

"Ok kids its time to go we still have places to be" I said trying to end the conversation from escalating any further.

"But-" Kacchan reached out and stood up from the bench before trailing behind us to stop us.

"What Kacchan" I said to the now tall (a/n I'm not a person who focuses much on height so I'm not gonna add that because I don't even remember my own ok so back to the story and don't pay attention to my stupidity😗.) buff alpha in front of me trying not to look at his big chest and large arms which I remembered that easily gripped my waist a couple hours back while suppressing a blush from creeping up my face.

"C-can I g-get your number to uhhh k-know the kids better?".

                                        -Kacchan's POV-

" C-can i-i get your number to uhhh k-know the kids better?" ~please please please give me the number I wanna see you again~ and the kids of course.

Katsuki figured the kids were his as soon as he heard their names and got a good look of their face but he was still ashamed that Izuku left because of his shitty attitude towards him and these small people he had with the love of his life. He was still a jerk because he slept with any person he managed to get his hands on but kept it under wraps to not ruin his reputation and he knew that it was wrong but he was driven by madness after Izuku had left.

"Sure!!"~Deku said yes thank go-~ I was so happy before Deku cut me off my train of thoughts with " But only for the kids" ~well that's a let down but thank god or whoever he still gave me his number~

"Annndd there you go" Deku said before adding his number to my phone.

"Thanks Deku" I said with sadness evident across my face but lightened up because I still got his number.

They turned to leave and I waved bye to the kids but the brat decided it was a great idea before running up to me to give me a kick in the shin "Old Man!!!!" "Damn Brat!!".

I was now on the ground trying to ease the pain because I attempted to run after him but landed straight down "Fucking brat!!".

The pain was now gone as I managed to sit back on the bench to check my phone before leaving and saving Deku's phone number as Princess💚  and blushing at the words ~Did I just fucking blush~

~Glad to have you back izuku~.

------------------------------
To be Continued
•1373 words
I hope you enjoyed this chapter whooo😪 that's a lot of typing and sorry if there are any misspelled words because its currently 12:42am and I'm trying to fight back sleep so I can finish this chapter before I get writers block.....