°Wedding°

°3rd Person POV°

"It was such a good idea to get married after giving birth" A stunning green haired omega said as he watched himself twirl in a dress particularly made for a special day.

"You look beautiful" Mina said as she and Denki watched the omega spin in white.

(Dress in question. Source: Google)

"To think Bakugo waited so long to marry you" Mina said as she admired his figure.

"Right I would snatch him up right now" Denki continued.

"Guys stop it, your alphas would kill you" The omega said as he giggled.

"Now hurry up I wanna see my babies" He finished as he grabbed the bouquet and called for toshinori outside.

"You look beautiful son" Toshinori said as he led Izuku towards the path he'll soon walk through.

"Thanks Dad" he soon replied as he suddenly grew nervous.

As soon as he heard the music and the door opened his whole body felt light as he was led down the aisle by the only person he calls his father figure.

He watched in awe as all his family and friends were looking at him walk down the steady path towards his lifelong alpha.

Who would've thought that the whole person he pledged himself to hate would be his husband today.

(A/N i can't write wedding scenes well so skip out all the first part)

"Do you take Mr. Izuku Midoriya as your wedded husband?"

"Yes" Katsuki said with twinkling eyes as he stared mesmerized by his omega infront him.

"Do you take Mr. Katsuki Bakugou as your wedded husband"

Another yes.

Then straight to the honeymoon.

(Skip)

"Didn't you kind of race that through babe" Izuku whispered as he nuzzled Katsuki's arm.

"No I didn't" Katsuki said as he ran his palm over the omegas bulging belly.

"Yes you did, I simply asked what do you think will happen on our wedding day" Izuku replied as he looked at the alpha lovingly.

"And I did, you'll look beautiful in the dress Mina will cry, Kaminski is gonna start joking how your gonna be pregnant again soon and blah blah blah"

"I will not as soon as I have these your gonna get a vasectomy" The omega

"Ok ok" He in turn said to not rile up the omega.

"You're past due though"

"Yes I knowwww and my back hurts" the omega whined as he rolled over to his back.

"Why don't we try inducing your labour hm" Katsuki said as he watched the omega become miserable.

"No" simply said.

"But-

"NO"

"Don't you have something better to do" The omega said as he got up to pee.

Waddling to the bathroom.

"No I'd rather much torment you" The alpha replied as he laid down on his back.

"Kachannnn!!!" He soon after heard a scream and quickly ran towards the bathroom.

"What what what"

"I think my water just broke" The omega said as he watched the water trickle down his leg as calm as ever.

"Huh... HUHHHHH"

As soon as he said so the panicking started not from the omega No from the alpha instead, he started running everywhere not knowing what to do.

"Just calm down the contractions don't start so quick I'm fine" The omega said as he washed his hands and quickly moved to change the maternity tights he wore.

He was so calm throughout the drive to the hospital while Katsuki was still panicking.

Currently the omega was in a hospital gown and bouncing on a expertise ball while Katsuki sat beside him and ran his arm down his back.

"What's the time span between your contractions Izu" His OBGYN asked after a few hours.

Katsuki was asked such he wouldn't know what to say.

"About an hour mam" the omega replied.

Somehow the doctor was changed to a woman after katsuki had his I don't want another man near my omega and more yapping.

The shorter male to him looked at him as if he was crazy but decided to leave it.

So childish.

"That means you're almost fully dilated" The doctor then continued before saying she'll be back.

"Aren't you too calm babe" Katsuki whispered as he started sweating.

"I've had babies before I'm sure I'll be ok, are the twins coming?" He replied as he stilled and started waddling around.

"Yes but you're just so calm" The alpha said as he started walking with him.

----------------------------------------------------
To be Continued
•737 words
•Wassawww dudes
• I'm sorry for any misspelled words
• I hope you enjoyed another chapter of my story....💥💚
• Please read more of my story 🙏