•3rd day•

•3rd Person POV

On the third day both the omega and the alpha had been to an event with some of the UA students seeing as this was planned months ago.

All the students had kept the get-together in a hotel and some teachers have been invited such as Mr. Aizawa and Present mic.

Mr. Aizawa had protested to coming, but decided not to let his husband go alone so he carried his sleeping bag and ear plugs, just to lay in a corner and sleep while his husband mingled with the UA kids and their dates.

Occasionally getting interrupted by his husband to join him and he just walked around with a coffee mug in his hand.

The omega and alpha decided to leave the children with their mothers again because they knew that they'd be leaving the hotel quite late.

-

"Hey Izu" Katsuki greeted as he was at Izuku's doorstep again for the 3rd day of his courting.

"Oh Kacchan hi!!" Izuku squealed not surprised at seeing the alpha this time, he let the blond follow him in and they both headed to the couch in the living area where both Katski and Izumi were watching TV.

"Hi dad" " Hey old man" Both the kids said actually quite obvious as to which one said this and which said that.

"Tch hello Katski how are you?" Katsuki asked as he ignored Izumi and lifted his daughter from the ground.

"I'm okay!!" Katski giggled out.

"Hey put her down that's dangerous" Izuku said worried as how Katski was so high up.

~This rings a bell~ Izuku thought as he watched everything happen.

"So daddy what are you gonna do for mommy today" Katski asked as she was now in Katsuki's lap facing both her mother and the alpha.

"Well I'm gonna take him to one of my school events today" Katsuki said and chuckled as he saw Izuku's excited expression, seeing as he is going to meet more heroes today.

"But aren't you too old for school" Katski said as she stared at her mommy then daddy.

"Well Izumi this isn't something like doing schoolwork its about eating food and dancing" Katsuki said as to resolve the misunderstanding.

"Oh then I want a school like that" Katski excitedly said.

"Well wait for more years to come then you'll get something like that, and you have to stay in your school now so you can grow big, strong and smart too" Izuku said as he pinched Katski's cheeks.

(A/N I had a nasty thought and now I imagine myself as a pervert😭...who am I kidding🤓...I write smut😒)

"ohayy mnommy" Katski said as it came out muffled because of Izuku still squeezing her face.

"So Izu what're you gonna wear for me" Katsuki asked as he stared almost as if he was a predator just looking at his prey who was in fact Izuku.

"I don't know why don't you find out about it later" Izuku replied seductively.

"Well then I can't wait to see" Katsuki responded rather happily of seeing how the outfit he saw the omega in just looked beautiful on him and wanted to see the next amazement.